• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
So I've noticed there is 0 defense at all on the server other than the police department so I am suggesting the building of the Military, mainly an Army, Navy and Coast Guard. So I imagined it like this:

Army will be land based for defense of government owned buildings and properties as well as fighting terrorists and organized crime.

How the Army should be split into:

Different divisions have different responsibilities.

-Infantry (can be split into battalion strength) (like the 1st and 4th Infantries of the US Army)
-Training (real life US Army training command is called the Training and Doctrine Command, aka TRADOC)
-Military Police (split into Brigade strength) (can make arrests)
-Special Forces (more of a classified division that will operate secretly to protect the server and handle intelligence on terrorist groups and organized crime)

Navy:

Will handle counter terrorism operations on the water and drug interdictions along with the Coast Guard.

How the Navy should be split:

-Training (based off of the real life Naval Education and Training Command, aka NETC)
-Fleet Force (watercraft)
-Aviation (aircraft)
-SEALs (yes I said SEALs, no other ways to describe Naval special forces units) (you should know what the real life SEALs do)

Coast Guard:

Patrol server waters and conduct counter terrorism operations and drug interdictions as well as conduct search and rescue missions. Arrest suspects who are involved in terrorism operations, drugs and arms (weapons) trafficking.

How the Coast Guard should be split up:

-Search and Rescue
-CGIS (Coast Guard Investigation Service)
-DOG (based off the real life DOG teams who serve more of the SWAT team/special forces for the Coast Guard)
-Training

Any comments on this topic, please put them down below:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Sure I really like more roleplay on the server, but there is no need and no reason to add in a Millitary force. Police just jails people and you lose rep, that makes sence, I don't know for how long you have been playing but maybe take a quik look around and you will find reasons why stuff is not added into the server.

Also is this system for an army way to complicated and if you add in army forces it would be just 2 or 3 ranks that will just show if you can give orders or not. Military would be an police force allowed to kill and maybe will be made active if you murder 10 people in a day and then you can be hunted down by the military or if you have a drug storage. But even saying this I still see no real need for this.

Gl on the server!

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is super confusing. How would they fight, with their own weapons? If so, you would have a ton of noobs with iron gear being massacred by wannabe vigs (lel) and then if you have everyone weapons there are still players like Jabu, tricoh, and many more who could kill the entire army with their mythics

YouFoundSci

Dec 18, 2016
This is super confusing. How would they fight, with their own weapons? If so, you would have a ton of noobs with iron gear being massacred by wannabe vigs (lel) and then if you have everyone weapons there are still players like Jabu, tricoh, and many more who could kill the entire army with their mythics
Agreed.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Xd then they would finally have a challenge

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Would be more on the end of fair roleplay. Also a concept like a door breach or CQC (close quarters combat) would be mainly carried out by infantry and special forces. Now I know this is something a bit more confusing for you, but once you see my point it will make sense. Also in terms of door breaching, I understand a SWAT team can take care of this, but in light of recent violence that a group with more training and tactics should be able to handle this.

I also volunteer as tribute if a military is such created (coming from a guy who is in college and planning on making a Naval career afterwards).

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Would be more on the end of fair roleplay. Also a concept like a door breach or CQC (close quarters combat) would be mainly carried out by infantry and special forces. Now I know this is something a bit more confusing for you, but once you see my point it will make sense. Also in terms of door breaching, I understand a SWAT team can take care of this, but in light of recent violence that a group with more training and tactics should be able to handle this.

I also volunteer as tribute if a military is such created (coming from a guy who is in college and planning on making a Naval career afterwards).
This has been suggested before but the idea was closed down. Tho you do make a fair point but these army people would only be allowed to cary guns and no swords or bows as itwould be unrealistic for them. Technically in pvp the server is like 90% criminals for like pvp since theres like 1-3 vigs who still play here and yeah pretty much crime and cops are like about 10 people ish in the team. I understand your point and I would have fun beating up the military no offense but the server dosent really have a government and it dosent need one. No one to really preotect.

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
The only way I see this (possibly) happening is if there was some sort of actual "war" system. Between islands or something. Sounds crazy...but seems like the only way this idea has a chance. Just as long as it doesn't impact citizens' plots (at all) or not tooo much of an impact on taxes etc. The island owners should have to mutually agree to fight. Then perhaps the admins could make some sort of plugin for the server that makes "front lines": PVP-enabled zones over water, land, whatever where the better one army is, the farther they advance and vice versa. That could go on until a truce/ally/peace happens.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
No offence to anyone, but why are Americans more fixated on their military than any other country? ( barring North Korea )
I'm just interested.
Cuz they voted for trump? Cuz they are the idiots that nuke country's? Cuz they created apple a secret advanced war organistation that is controlling the world? Idk

T

Trump15024

No offence to anyone, but why are Americans more fixated on their military than any other country? ( barring North Korea )
I'm just interested.
Cuz they voted for trump? Cuz they are the idiots that nuke country's? Cuz they created apple a secret advanced war organistation that is controlling the world? Idk
Don’t be jealous that the United States is the most powerful country in the world and can destroy anything in its path. Also we can just stop sending iPhones to your countries.

Reactions: Hidden124
D

Deleted member 832

Don’t be jealous that the United States is the most powerful country in the world and can destroy anything in its path. Also we can just stop sending iPhones to your countries.
I'm not jealous Gabriel, quite the opposite. We British find your excuse of a president a joke. Plus we have nukes too xD
Apple are hungry for money, they won't stop iPhone exports soon. ;)

Reactions: Jabu and Ashnxkko

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh yeah your apple I forgot. Wel i am a samsamer so Idk but probably some other people do. And I am not jelous of Amerika, I mean sure your dream can come true etc but if your dream doesn't come true you have to work till your death only have 2 weeks of hollidays etc etc. Not saying my country is perfect, nowhere is perfect. I am just not jelous of anywhere or anything.

Nuke Skyboomer, XD

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
1 don’t be rude, and remember we are in 20 trillion dollars debt :p
2 we couldn’t destroy anyone in our path, the UN is wayyyy too much for us. Heck, we lost to Vietnam 40 years ago
3 gl with forcing that on Apple!

Guess what trump. Not all cities and real life is the government using executive powers and placing sanctions. The US government was made to have limits, plus who in congress would ever think of agreeing to these things you mentioned?

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk
T

Trump15024

Could it be that the British are still mad that a bunch of farmers from The United States won the revolutionary war against the strongest country in the world at the time Britain? The U.S. military has 44 times more nukes then Britain which it doesn't matter as to a point nuclear warfare would end the world.

@CP42 1. The United States is the most powerful country in the world. 2. Today, the United States maintains a military alliance with as many as 60 countries, including the mighty NATO military bloc in Europe, Israel and a string of Gulf countries in the Middle East, Japan, and South Korea in East Asia, and Australia in the South Pacific. Meaning we have many allies in the United Nations 3. We are taught that it was a resounding loss for America, one that proves that intervening in the affairs of other nations is usually misguided. The truth is that our military won the war, but our politicians lost it. The Communists in North Vietnam actually signed a peace treaty, effectively surrendering.

T

Trump15024

By the way I posted that above cause i didn't see what sundae22 said but I think that we are just talking about countries and facts.

D

Deleted member 832

Could it be that the British are still mad that a bunch of farmers from The United States won the revolutionary war against the strongest country in the world at the time Britain? The U.S. military has 44 times more nukes then Britain which it doesn't matter as to a point nuclear warfare would end the world.

@CP42 1. The United States is the most powerful country in the world. 2. Today, the United States maintains a military alliance with as many as 60 countries, including the mighty NATO military bloc in Europe, Israel and a string of Gulf countries in the Middle East, Japan, and South Korea in East Asia, and Australia in the South Pacific. Meaning we have many allies in the United Nations 3. We are taught that it was a resounding loss for America, one that proves that intervening in the affairs of other nations is usually misguided. The truth is that our military won the war, but our politicians lost it. The Communists in North Vietnam actually signed a peace treaty, effectively surrendering.
‘Mad farmers’

Now you’re just using stereotypes, and no, the US Army doesn’t have ‘44 times’ more nukes than the U.K., I believe it’s only 231 more. Do you not think the U.K. has alliances aswell? Thé European Union? Please get your facts right before trying to slander my country.

Goodbye