Sick of crying, Tired of Trying, Yes I'm smiling, But inside I'm Dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
... I wish I could meet you all in game.. but I'm banned .. perm banned .. and I tried everything ..no staff believes me in anything.. or .. sometimes they don't listen to my friends and family ....But don't be worried about that .. it's mostly because the person I trusted screamed at me .. and then reported me.. because (I didn't know this) my brother went on my account and said "I dislike you"..
I did everything for him buying a mall for him to giving him a 2k tip.. and then he does this ruins my chances of playing on my favorite server .. the server I could socialize on .. the only one.. The only one I had fun on, The only one I could laugh on, The only one .. ..... ...............................I felt I... could trust .. ............... But I can't .. I can't do anything to have staff agree .. I've tried everything possible... i did first make a thank you note because I knew i wouldn't get accepted , so for these reasons .. thats why i posted "Sick of crying, Tired or trying, Yes I'm smiling, But inside I'm dying"....

- copy and pasted a convo someone started to help me (the post above is mine)

Special Thx ToFullBlownStud! <3

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
... I wish I could meet you all in game.. but I'm banned .. perm banned .. and I tried everything ..no staff believes me in anything.. or .. sometimes they don't listen to my friends and family ....But don't be worried about that .. it's mostly because the person I trusted screamed at me .. and then reported me.. because (I didn't know this) my brother went on my account and said "I dislike you"..
I did everything for him buying a mall for him to giving him a 2k tip.. and then he does this ruins my chances of playing on my favorite server .. the server I could socialize on .. the only one.. The only one I had fun on, The only one I could laugh on, The only one .. ..... ...............................I felt I... could trust .. ............... But I can't .. I can't do anything to have staff agree .. I've tried everything possible... i did first make a thank you note because I knew i wouldn't get accepted , so for these reasons .. thats why i posted "Sick of crying, Tired or trying, Yes I'm smiling, But inside I'm dying"....

- copy and pasted a convo someone started to help me (the post above is mine)

Special Thx ToFullBlownStud! <3
Please stop posting so many things about how you are banned. This won't make you get unbanned quicker!

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
why are you being so dramatic
well knowing that there is no way to play on my favorite server and I lost all my friends . Oh! and to add the fact that i shouldnt make friends on here because i cant really trust them

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
Please stop posting so many things about how you are banned. This won't make you get unbanned quicker!
I rather have people understand my story than not know it.. plus this was mostly for explaining that theres nothing you can do to help me.. people have been creating convos with me wanting to help :p

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
Stop posting for gods sake, no one cars any more. I would want you back to the server more if you would learn to stop spamming these post.
do you understand what its like to be devastated? has that ever happened to you?

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
well like ur just making some of us and urself feel bad but im letting u know hun thats not going to do anything
Im not honestly i rather be left alone now.. you replied to this pretty late.. I dont make people feel bad I always try to brighten someones day

Status
Not open for further replies.