Silk Touch doesn't pick up spawners for Donators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskii

Jul 2, 2015
Michigan
Hello, I was told by Vivid to make a bug report so here it is:

I recently donated, got the silk touch pickaxe, and when I tried using it to pick up my zombie spawner, it broke it, and just gave me xp. It was a vanilla spawner, not SF.

I don't mean to sound mean if I am, I'm just frustrated about the adventurer kit being not available even though it clearly states that's in the donation package and now this...

If this issue cannot be resolved I will be needing a refund.

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

AJJJJJJJJJJJJ
AJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Dec 13, 2015
to pick up spawners.... you need the pickaxe of containment( from slimefun) not silk touch pickaxes and plus i never heard of slime fun spawners

Huskii

Jul 2, 2015
Michigan
to pick up spawners.... you need the pickaxe of containment( from slimefun) not silk touch pickaxes and plus i never heard of slime fun spawners
Donators are supposed to have the perk in which silk touching spawners picks them up so their able to be moved around.
Slimefun spawners are what I call the spawners used after breaking them and fixing them with the pickaxe of containment and soul forge.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
The descriptions are not up to date. Ill just provide you with a pick that can mine spawners as a compensation when I'm on.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Everything will be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.