Buying Skyscraper near /warp city

D

Deleted member 832

The Android Corporation is currently looking for a large, preferably empty building with no rented regions for a new company operations and factory centre. Android has a large expenditure for this building and all buildings will be looked at closely by our acting CEO @TheDiamondTiger. If you have a building that we may be interested in then please create a conversation with @EnderPoop AND @TheDiamondTiger

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The Android Corporation is currently looking for a large, preferably empty building with no rented regions for a new company operations and factory centre. Android has a large expenditure for this building and all buildings will be looked at closely by our acting CEO @TheDiamondTiger. If you have a building that we may be interested in then please create a conversation with @EnderPoop AND @TheDiamondTiger
I'm. CFO right or I just applied, but I recently bought 2 buildings near /warp city

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dum enderpoop, you own the fricking helicopter which is actually the closest thing to /warp city