LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1) __Remy

2) Well for the past couple of days this person has been going on about how I'm a "scammer" in global chat for the prices I sell things, at first I didn't really care even though that kind of affects my business. But then today I was trying to sell a house and he was /msg the person saying how I'm a scammer and how they shouldn't buy it from me, I don't know what this person's problem with me is but he has affected my business and I asked a staff member and they said that I can make a court case. I also was able to get the chats between him and the person trying to buy my house, because that person is a long time customer of mine. The last time I checked, selling something for a price you see fit isn't scamming. I really don't like doing things like this but in this case, I have to. Thanks

3) https://imgur.com/cPM5JF8
https://imgur.com/IVnjnQD

Ps. I don't know if I'm supposed to set an amount I'm suing him for but if I do, I think the damages of all the deals would probably be around 300k.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
1) __Remy

2) Well for the past couple of days this person has been going on about how I'm a "scammer" in global chat for the prices I sell things, at first I didn't really care even though that kind of affects my business. But then today I was trying to sell a house and he was /msg the person saying how I'm a scammer and how they shouldn't buy it from me, I don't know what this person's problem with me is but he has affected my business and I asked a staff member and they said that I can make a court case. I also was able to get the chats between him and the person trying to buy my house, because that person is a long time customer of mine. The last time I checked, selling something for a price you see fit isn't scamming. I really don't like doing things like this but in this case, I have to. Thanks

3) https://imgur.com/cPM5JF8
https://imgur.com/IVnjnQD

Ps. I don't know if I'm supposed to set an amount I'm suing him for but if I do, I think the damages of all the deals would probably be around 300k.
I didn't say they shouldn't buy from you, they asked what i thought i said chose for yourself

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I didn't say they shouldn't buy from you, they asked what i thought i said chose for yourself
so i did not do any damages as they asked my opinion. I did not tell people not yo buy from you.
and i only said they probably shouldn't but i did not tell them not to, and they did not even get the part where i said it is their choice
You told them that im a "scammer", that affects my business, and yesterday you said it in public chat, and also my today you said it as well and alot of people msg'd me saying that you were calling me a scammer while i was offline

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
You told them that im a "scammer", that affects my business, and yesterday you said it in public chat, and also my today you said it as well and alot of people msg'd me saying that you were calling me a scammer while i was offline
well i said you were a scammer in my opinion and in real life definition not server

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Plus i am sure we can come to a much more fair agreement of me not saying you are a scammer ever again

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
So now you admit for saying it 2 times, this is more evidence then i need, plus its extremly rude to talk abt someone behind theyre back, not cool
well you can't sue me for talking about you to someone and just giving my opinion and saying it once in global.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
well you can't sue me for talking about you to someone and just giving my opinion and saying it once in global.
The reason im sueing you is for slander in global chat TWICE, and finding ways to manipulate people into not buying from me

Status
Not open for further replies.