Slime fun In Creative

T

Trump15024

I have a suggestion regarding slime fun. I think when you are building in creative you should have access to slime fun things you can place in your build but you cant interact with them until transferred to survival. You might ask How about they just sell all the items when they get in survival? Good question slimefun would be covered in the material cost so the admins/owners when they see the slimefun things they will add it to the material cost if you are willing to pay more and then they would make 0 if they try to sell it. This slime fun for creative would only be for categories such as basic machines, electricity, GPS and the slime fun categoires that you can place in a build not items. I hope this happens!

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No people can easily hide this in their builds, and what if I sneak in 50 auto enchanters, I literally know a way to glitch it and people can cover their house with a mixture of auto enchanters and enchanting table to confuse staff and waste their time, plus it requires hard work to get those not some cheap creative to earn it. Do it in survival, if u wish to make things like an electric machine use substitutes such as dispensers and an auto enchanter for a ancient altar and later replace it

T

Trump15024

No people can easily hide this in their builds, and what if I sneak in 50 auto enchanters, I literally know a way to glitch it and people can cover their house with a mixture of auto enchanters and enchanting table to confuse staff and waste their time, plus it requires hard work to get those not some cheap creative to earn it. Do it in survival, if u wish to make things like an electric machine use substitutes such as dispensers and an auto enchanter for an ancient altar and later replace it
Well, people can hide all kinds of items such as expensive items like diamonds etc. Staff can tell the difference between auto enchanters and a regular enchanting table by I guess clicking on it and there could be a limit like 2-3 per build or something.

Reactions: Powerfull

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
This is such a bad idea. If this would happen, you would no longer need to work for sf.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You can't move anything other than multiblocks anyways. It won't work.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Maybe you can open slime fun guides in creative so we can build slime fun basic machines and have the recipes because you cant now

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
This is a bad idea simply because sf is usually about time and effort, most things in slimefun are super easy and obtainable and just need time. If it is available in creative and able to transfer it then all the time you were supposed to spend ex: getting coal and putting it in a compressor to make enough carbon for let's say steel plates to make slime boots or pants would be useless. It would basically remove the whole point of slimefun.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
l
This is a bad idea simply because sf is usually about time and effort, most things in slimefun are super easy and obtainable and just need time. If it is available in creative and able to transfer it then all the time you were supposed to spend ex: getting coal and putting it in a compressor to make enough carbon for let's say steel plates to make slime boots or pants would be useless. It would basically remove the whole point of slimefun.
If they make it so you can't go in the furnaces and crafting tables etc in creative it would be fine lol

Reactions: HowAreYou
T

Trump15024

We need it where we can open slimefun guides in creative at least

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wonder if u guys knew but there's a ender chest in creative, and u can make your own book there on the reciepes for each multi block keep it in the ender chest in creative its separate from the survival one.

Allowing slimefun guides means unlimited levels so you can unlock anything and see all the reciepes with all the Xp in creative. Bad idea

Reactions: LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well, people can hide all kinds of items such as expensive items like diamonds etc. Staff can tell the difference between auto enchanters and a regular enchanting table by I guess clicking on it and there could be a limit like 2-3 per build or something.
U cant limit enchanting tables so confuse staff and they might let it pass, sssuming or wasting their time.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I wonder if u guys knew but there's a ender chest in creative, and u can make your own book there on the reciepes for each multi block keep it in the ender chest in creative its separate from the survival one.

Allowing slimefun guides means unlimited levels so you can unlock anything and see all the reciepes with all the Xp in creative. Bad idea
^

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Exactly.
Maybe you can open slime fun guides in creative so we can build slime fun basic machines and have the recipes because you cant now
People could easily unlock everything in the slimefun guide that way by giving themselves tons of xp bottles.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
And no XP would also make it useless so both ways this isn't good