Snowballfight!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So its snowing on Mccities but how the hell are we going to clear out all that snow?

Well here is my idea.

If you rightclick snow you make snowballs of it and the snow disapears. This way you can get rid of snow and this would also be active on plots not yours.

or maybe on a magic way set off that the snow falls on the ground and stays there.

but yeah thanks xD

This will all involve coding inside the server or maybe a nice plugin but yeah thanks for reading.

Let it snow lets it snow let snooww

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
If you dig snow with a shovel it makes snowballs
also they are fun to throw :p

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
There's a plugin that will slowly remove the snow when later on. I did put an idea out that maybe I should allow people to break snow in the city though, I'll see. I'm pretty busy with semester nearing the end so no guarantees.

T

Trump15024

There's a plugin that will slowly remove the snow when later on. I did put an idea out that maybe I should allow people to break snow in the city though, I'll see. I'm pretty busy with semester nearing the end so no guarantees.
I love breaking the snow! That sounds fun to clean the snow! I have been doing it in Runnerboro and my plots but it just keeps falling lol

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nibble the farm is still broken because it snowed on the pumpkin and melon areas (Nothing grows)