Denied SnowWardens 2nd arch app

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowWarden22

Dec 25, 2017
1. What is your username?
SnowWarden22
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes
4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 and plot 2
5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
I specialize in modern, futuristic, traditional and a little terraforming.
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
I specialize in exterior, landscaping and also outdoor areas.
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
I want to be an architect to improve the building, and help out other architects and builders of this server. also maybe learn new building styles from other architects. also to give my opinions on what else we could build on this server if they are asking for some suggestions of course. and obviously so i can have world edit to get builds done faster.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I would contribute to the communication of the team because i know most of the architects and have some what of a friendship with some of them. With the community projects i would also love to help further the builds of them and also make it look futuristic because that is what i specialize in and haven't seen really any futuristic builds in the city in which i could help build. I would love to get help from other architects and give them tips as well, also to help out other players with specific builds that i specialize in but if they need help with something i don't specialize in i'll tell them to contact another architect or builder who specializes in that specific build style.

Status
Not open for further replies.