Denied SnowWardens arch app

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowWarden22

Dec 25, 2017
1. What is your username?
SnowWarden22
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes i do have discord.
4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I would like to submit my 2nd plot.
5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
I am really good at futuristic, medieval, modern builds and i am also excellent at terraforming too.
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
I specialize in in exterior, interior, and landscaping.
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
I want to be an Architect to improve the buildings on this server, also so i can teach other builders/architects with their builds by giving them opinions on what would look good. also to help other builders with their builds.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I would contribute a lot of time to community projects and helping other architects with their builds. i would also be willing to give other architects building advice on what they could improve on their builds and also would like opinions from other architects on my builds and tips on how i could improve them. I also see that there are not a lot of Architects that specialize in Medieval Builds and i think Medieval Builds could be a good addition to this server.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying, but we prefer multiple styles of houses, interiors, and/or outdoor areas. You may reapply in one week, please build one or two houses that showcase your abilities. Denied.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.