Case Closed Someone stole my valuables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suger_muncher13

Oct 5, 2017
I accuse KatnissOtto for stealing enchantment books, diamonds, emeralds, repair tokens, lapis, Redstone. etc.
I believe my accusation is true as one of the moderators checked my chest to see who took my stuff.
I did not lock my chests but that was because I was moving into my friends apartment and she had placed the chests down for me, but forgot to friend me to the apartment so I couldn't lock my chests. She left the server before I could ask her to friend me..... I hope that KatnissOtto is founded guilty and returns my stuff.

I will be more careful in the future about where I put my stuff and to make sure everything is locked.
Under any circumstance this is still stealing and I think that I make him/her subjective to penalty.

suger_muncher13

Oct 5, 2017
@suger_muncher13 What items were taken and what is the apartment's name in which you had your items stolen from?
The apartment is h405-16 and all of my enchanting books, lapis, emeralds, 43 diamonds, repair tokens, redstone, coal, food saplings, food, my enchanted iron swords (that had looting and sharpness on them)

That's all I remember, I don't mind about the food, or the saplings I just want my valuables and enchantment books back.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You need to always lock your chests. I will close this case with no actions taking place as the chests were not locked in the first place, however if you need any small items like food and such, just message me in game and I can help you out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.