Sorry

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
If you may have noticed I haven’t been around anymore, and I’m sorry for that

I love this server and I love the people I have met here <3

The last 2 months I have been struggling with my mental health and unfortunately I don’t think I will return here again

I don’t leave with any bad blood but I can’t see a way to bring myself back to the server

I love you all and I would mention the people I hold dearest but I can’t look back on what isn’t mine anymore

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” - J.R.R Tolkien

- Poppy xx

T

Trump15024

The last 2 months I have been struggling with my mental health and unfortunately I don’t think I will return here again

I don’t leave with any bad blood but I can’t see a way to bring myself back to the server

I love you all and I would mention the people I hold dearest but I can’t look back on what isn’t mine anymore

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” - J.R.R Tolkien

- Poppy xx
I will miss you!! -Trump15024

gracie

Mar 7, 2016

- Poppy xx
Hon. Please understand, your mental health, is all that matters. I am glad that you are taking time for yourself, because that's all that matters, sometimes that has to come with a cost, but in the end it will benefit you! I love you, even if we aren't so close, but I wish you the best of luck with life and school! I'm always here if you need me! love ya! and good luck!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I do hope you reconsider. I always thought gaming was an escape from anything you are going through mentally.

Anyway I wish you luck.
!!! You are alive!? Haha :D Yes gaming is an escape from mental harm.. But no one can just forget reality D: We are typing and clicking because we are real D: We are still alive D: There is so much to do D: Always :( Pop madame really cared for these players :D That is why she needs time to take care of herself :D

Did you know? I came here because I wanted to escape from petty life :D But now i realise that I am lucky to be alive :D I know exactly what to do know :D I have grown close to all of you :D Thank you so much great owner lord of lords Many :D for allowing so much freedom into this world :D

poppyyyyyyyyyy

i will miss all of those house raids and all of the times we spent during christmas and parties without tabby <3

i will miss you sooo muchhhhh
WIthout me
.-. What have you been doing o_O

Poppy i love you so much, we aren’t alike so much it’s so hard to believe we’re not sisters!!! Hmu on discord and come on alia for some mushroom stew and a chat xxx
I’ve also left the server too, and tbh I’m missing it but is For the best
Love you lots xx

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone

- Poppy xx
Ill miss you and your kitty Poppy, even if I didn't know you that well! Cya! <3 :(