Sports should be added & should be a job!

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Sports should be added like: Football (soccer) - Basketball - Tenis & others.

There should be play areas to play with friends non-professionaly.
There should also be like 2 stadiums and there should also be professional players of this sport who compete against the other clubs and play matches every weekend. You can buy a ticket in the entrance of the stadium, so then in the weekend you dont miss it (it wont be for free since they need to get paid and everything)

There should also be stores that sell balls of each sport, also t-shirts of professional players of the 2 clubs that play against each other in sports.
You can also buy food and there could be a VIP area where you get better service and can view the game inside covering the wall with glass.

There should be a remaining time of the game. (but if accepted that would decide the staff)
Maybe if possible there should be a comentator (pretty hard but would make it realistic too)

Thats my idea; maybe some improvements would help! so please suggest in the comments what i should add and what you dont like.

EDIT: There should also be club managers and the president of each club. The manager can debate about the money each player gains with the president of the club. The president of the club can make deals with others and maybe even do some dirty deals with referees (thats at the choice of the referee and club president) But wait, there would also be a board of directives of the association of sports that organize and lead all of the sports. They could improve stuff and remove stuff too, they also can talk with presidents of each club and pay them and also do deals and other things. The point here is to make it R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C.

Reactions: laggynab

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
Sports should be added like: Football (soccer) - Basketball - Tenis & others.

There should be play areas to play with friends non-professionaly.
There should also be like 2 stadiums and there should also be professional players of this sport who compete against the other clubs and play matches every weekend. You can buy a ticket in the entrance of the stadium, so then in the weekend you dont miss it (it wont be for free since they need to get paid and everything)

There should also be stores that sell balls of each sport, also t-shirts of professional players of the 2 clubs that play against each other in sports.
You can also buy food and there could be a VIP area where you get better service and can view the game inside covering the wall with glass.

There should be a remaining time of the game. (but if accepted that would decide the staff)
Maybe if possible there should be a comentator (pretty hard but would make it realistic too)

Thats my idea; maybe some improvements would help! so please suggest in the comments what i should add and what you dont like.

EDIT: There should also be club managers and the president of each club. The manager can debate about the money each player gains with the president of the club. The president of the club can make deals with others and maybe even do some dirty deals with referees (thats at the choice of the referee and club president) But wait, there would also be a board of directives of the association of sports that organize and lead all of the sports. They could improve stuff and remove stuff too, they also can talk with presidents of each club and pay them and also do deals and other things. The point here is to make it R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C.
Dude I call the soccer team :3

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
There is an idea in this thread I like. With some polishing it can be done.
Regarding soccer, not sure about that.

D

Deleted member 832

There is an idea in this thread I like. With some polishing it can be done.
Regarding soccer, not sure about that.
Big servers have them, I'm sure it isn't that hard. We could have tournaments

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
There is something that we can make a sport out of :D : Pvp
Many players kill and murder for thier bloodlust without resraint! They cant stop! It's in their blood!We can cure them of their blood-lust if If we could organise blood-bathing It would let the officers take a rest and give chance for money-making and blood-lust control.

Chloe1500

I, like the idea. It would be nice to have sports added :D I just thought of this: If we end up having sports on McCities, we could have Olympics? And maybe like for the olympics ur team is like <team name> <town> like New City or Cayman? And multiple teams per town? Idk, just a suggestion to also include more sports many people in the world play, and for people who don't play another sport irl, such as basketball, they could try basketball on here. Its just a suggestion :D Thanks for reading

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Sports would be a great addition to mccities. Staff had mentioned something of adding a Olympic type event. However I think the adding of teams would make it too controversial, and that all sports should be open to anyone wanting to play.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
While it is "possible" to add sports into minecraft, performance wise, it's not worth it considering it will never be a continuous major feature on the server. Something more realistic to minecraft may work out such as sumo, feel free to suggest more "games" for athletes, and I'll consider implementing it.