Staff Resignation

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Greetings,

Has been a while since I created a thread, have had internet issues lately so was pretty hard to browse the internet and get online.
Anyway, I'd like to inform you all that from this moment I'll be stepping down from my positions as an owner and staff admin, for the reason is this; I no longer have the time to do my duties. Life currently requires my full attention, so by doing so I will not be active and just be hurting the server if I stay. Me leaving should not have negative effects on the server. Updates should come out regularly, and maybe even better than before.

It has definitely been quite the journey to me, starting three years ago as a regular player learning about the server to climbing the rank ladder up to owner. Had my fun and sad moments on this server, but it always was the community, staff and friends that drove me to keep going, and goes without saying my friend Stan, @Admin who I have seen wonders with over the time I have stayed, such a nice and genuine person. Full respect to him.

Then comes my nemesis, @nibble who I have seen improve over time, whether in administration, coding or communication.. one can't deny his work and dedication. I am sure you will bring McCities to even greater heights with such an amazing community and staff team on your side. Truly proud of you and your virtual kittens.

The amazing people and friends I have met over the years definitely deserve a shoutout. I'm sure I will be missing a few, so sorry if I don't mention your name, but goes without saying that you'd know your worth to me if we ever talked. @Heather @DarkMagicinY @Izzie @laggynab @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22 @EnderPoop @Turkey @JustYourTypical , the community and staff team. Love you, thanks for the wonderful times.

Forgive me if I was ever rough on you, I usually don't mean to (unless you deserved it, in that case I'm not sorry :p)

I will be watching McCities from the sidelines. Will I have an active role? No, but I'll try and help if I could, but I officially have no powers in major decisions and over staff anymore. Kiri will be in charge of that, with the help of the staff team.

And I guess here it ends for me. Hope next time I pay a visit I find you all happy and satisfied, and if you ever need to talk with me, always welcomed to do so on Discord.

Stay safe and healthy everyone, farewell.

It's been an awesome time with you on the sever. There are few people on the server that look into the bigger picture of things, you were never biased and always helped me out when I needed it the most, and I respect that a lot. This server you helped create has brought so much enjoyment for all the players here, so thanks for that <3 I wish you the best of luck in the future and we will all miss you a lot ;(

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ohno.

Coban you made the greatest plugins! You really did some great stuff for this server and I really believe that your going to some greater stuff in life!

Thank you for your updates, support, memes and dedication to the server!

D

Deleted member 832

Coban. Your probably the best admin I’ve ever come across. You’ve put up with all my rants and rage, and you’ve brought this server so far. This server will be massively different without our favourite ab00sive admin around

Я желаю вам счастья
Barnaby

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
o
Err. Bye bye Coban... nice knowing you? Idk I’ve never interacted with you so...
Thanks for all he effort you’ve put into the server to make it what it is today ;)
We, the members of McCities, bid you farewell ;x;

addybooie

Nov 9, 2016
Thank you coban for making this server a home for me and I'm am tearing up because you are leaving. I have had so many memories meet my best friends on here and I am going to miss having you around and miss the weekly updates. We all are going to miss you. Thank you~ Addy :D

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
Im gonna miss you. thank you for all youve done for us, youve helped build an amazing server. i always respected you and your resignation is gonna hit the community hard, but its your life and we should just be grateful for the portion of it you spent impacting us. and any players reading this, dont quit just because of this loss. there are other great leaders out there. life will go on, not much will change.

farewell, coban, and best wishes.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Im gonna miss you. thank you for all youve done for us, youve helped build an amazing server. i always respected you and your resignation is gonna hit the community hard, but its your life and we should just be grateful for the portion of it you spent impacting us. and any players reading this, dont quit just because of this loss. there are other great leaders out there. life will go on, not much will change.

farewell, coban, and best wishes.
I will follow you my queen!