"Star Wars Roleplay"

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
First I would like to say I am doing this for a fun role-play. My goal is to make this a huge role-play (hopefully one of the largest), a way to have fun, full of adventure, and some PVP.

Most of you (I hope) have seen Star Wars or know about Star Wars. Basically, the Jedi are the good guys and the Sith is the bad guys. But in this role-play the Sith and Jedi will be going up against each other to find “treasure” and “planets”. There will be many ways how this will work such as adventures where you have to find certain items as a group to claim a Star Wars planet. Also, the Jedi’s or Sith can challenge each other to a “friendly” dull to claim certain advantages.

Now there will be a ranking system for Jedi and Sith. The Jedi council will be the governing body of the “Jedi Order”. The leader of the Sith will be called the Grand Master of the Sith and the leader of the Jedi will be called the Grand Master of the Jedi. Below is the ranking system and to be promoted you have to be promoted by the leaders:

Jedi Ranking system:

Knight.

Master.

Grand Master.

Sith ranking system:

Sith

Sith Master

Sith Grand Master

The Jedi council will be made up of 4 members the Grand Master and 3 Jedi masters. Right now the current leader of the Jedi is me because its still being organized but the Sith Grand Master position is open.

The Leader of each group will have to pick where there “base” will be and the leader will be responsible for promoting people and the organization of their team.

So here are the current positions open comment below if you want to get one of these positions. Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Sith, and Sith Master, and Sith Grand Master.
:D trump ty for taking my idea yey starwars rp

Reactions: Powerfull