Star Wars The Last Jedi Spoilers (Do not read if you don't want to know what happens!)

T

Trump15024

Notice this contains spoilers for Star Wars the Last Jedi!!

Here are the main spoilers from The Last jedi:

Rey is a nobody for now
Rey and Kylo Ren have a telepathic connection.
Yoda Returns!
Luke Dies!
Snoke Dies

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Agree, my inner yoda does not. Wrong, you are. Too important to the plot, snoke is. Lives, he still.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Agree, my inner yoda does not. Wrong, you are. Too important to the plot, snoke is. Lives, he still.
Nah just wait and watch the movie plus it's on Forbes.com lol and I have been talking to people

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Leia dies in an explosion killed by Kylo
its bound to happen

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Snoke is not deadd he is comming back when every one thinks he is dead. DUH
Ya there are multiple theorys. My reactions:
Theory 1: Snoke is Jar Jar Binks remodelled
Well, George Lucas was going to have Jar Jar be a darth lord, but we all know everyone hated him so they got rid of him! Dont bring him back Disney PLSSSS
Theory 2: Snoke is Mace Windu
My response: ;-; Windu is not, and will never be, bad in my mind. He was an amazing jedi who was killed (my guess)
Theory 3, my favorite: Snoke is Darth Plageus
My response: I agree. The music that introduces Darth Plageus in Episode 3 where Anakin is talking to the Chancellor at the lights show is the same music that plays when Snoke first talks to Ren in Episode 7. Also, because he was said to be able to heal people, how could he not heal himself, when has Darth Sidious ever been a careful killer? He "killed" darth plageus, remember

Well, thanks for letting me rant and share my logiks cya later

T

Trump15024

Leia dies in an explosion killed by Kylo
its bound to happen
What happens is I thought that to but she gets shot out into space and she uses the force to get back down to a planet. The reason she dident die is because she started filming for the next Star Wars already.

T

Trump15024

Plus all this I am saying is true it's on Forbes and I have talked to a lot of people