Still Trying to keep up with McCities!

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
After the Ridiculous argument (I tried to avoid) that got me banned .. I was only left with the website (THANK HEAVENS) .. I was going to buy a nick name after the 60 dollars i donated.. and I was banned..
My brother Pad_Thai and I were the spotlight for staff for like 30 mins ..We wouldn't get staff to understand and listen so we decided to give up.. I went through a major depression phase on this ...all I thought about was McCities .. and regretting my 60 dollars ... my ban appeals always turned into an over dramatic arguments
I can't see any proof that was given to staff members (I think it's ridiculous) many think "Oh Wasabi is such a little brat, she should totally think about joining the server again, and fix her attitude!" I don't have bratty attitude Im doing whats right .. The person that reported me yelled at me 3 times .-. ..

I am not calling anyone mean or calling staff and the kid who reported me a bully (i have been through that before :( ) So this whole story leads up to Good Bye ! I will still be on here but not on the server :(

Good Bye

McCities

it hurts the most when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel useless today :(

After the Ridiculous argument (I tried to avoid) that got me banned .. I was only left with the website (THANK HEAVENS) .. I was going to buy a nick name after the 60 dollars i donated.. and I was banned..
My brother Pad_Thai and I were the spotlight for staff for like 30 mins ..We wouldn't get staff to understand and listen so we decided to give up.. I went through a major depression phase on this ...all I thought about was McCities .. and regretting my 60 dollars ... my ban appeals always turned into an over dramatic arguments
I can't see any proof that was given to staff members (I think it's ridiculous) many think "Oh Wasabi is such a little brat, she should totally think about joining the server again, and fix her attitude!" I don't have bratty attitude Im doing whats right .. The person that reported me yelled at me 3 times .-. ..

I am not calling anyone mean or calling staff and the kid who reported me a bully (i have been through that before :( ) So this whole story leads up to Good Bye ! I will still be on here but not on the server :(

Good Bye

McCities

it hurts the most when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel useless today :(
Bye wasabi :/ hope you will still be active on the forums

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I don't think you've understood the point of the appeals. You would have had 3x better chance had you said "I didn't know it happened, but it won't happy again" and apologized instead of saying there was no proof of you evading.

Feel free to appeal again following that, and you'll see better results.

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
I don't think you've understood the point of the appeals. You would have had 3x better chance had you said "I didn't know it happened, but it won't happy again" and apologized instead of saying there was no proof of you evading.

Feel free to appeal again following that, and you'll see better results.
i have said i will never do it again but I didnt see an answer