Case Closed Stolen Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
1) We (Chloe1500, I) are accusing Gabby_X0X0, and Minec_aft.
2) We are accusing both for robbery and trespassing, but mainly Minec_aft.
3) We do have the evidence, the file is just too big to upload. Is there another way to upload the evidence? I am using "upload a file" Please let me know if there is another way to upload the evidence. I'd love to know.

A comment I want to add: These items may not seem valuable on the server or at least through some people's perspective, but Chloe1500 loves the items since it takes time to gather them. She has gathered these items on the journey of her time on McCities. I know its weird but she loves collecting the items. Even the smallest item she will collect. I have learned to also love collecting items to the smallest bit. The stuff we have collected over the time we've joined McCities, means a lot to us, even though, it might not to others. I'd hope for our stuff back, but if it isn't meant to be, then I, at least know I've tried my best.

Please take in consideration: The evidence was the /co i my friend took for me. Even though I may not be able to show the evidence, you may look at it if needed. Even though I am unable to upload the evidence,I hope does not change the outcome of the case.

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read this case and I hope that it will be solved shortly.

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
I forgot to also state that if you guys were interested to see the evidence, its in the goh7. Its in Chloe1500's bedroom, and upstairs (elevator). The goh7 is owned by Chloe1500, I am added to it, everyone added to the plot knows each other irl. (PixelPuppy_, Me, and Chloe1500)

H

Heather

Alright, I will close this case since you guys have found a way to work it out among yourselves. I usually upload my images to imgur or a website like it and use the link to attach it to the forum post with the little picture button. Thank you guys for finding a peaceful way to work things out, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.