Stolen Things

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
1. Who are you accusing? mmjjw

2. What are your claims/accusations
mmjw stole from my friends and i's house. I carelessly overlooked it until a friend noticed it monday. He took took sort of a lot (of what i say is a lot) Kate has helped my friend figure this out how it happened but so far nothing has been known yet. mmjjw was never added to the plot and one of the chest's, only 1 of the locked ones, he took from, the stone chest. The other chests he took stuff from my friend/i don't remember unfortunately if they were locked kind of bc of a busy week. (last week) At the time FroztyStars (sry I am just stating what Ik) was added to add in some machines at the place (h297) I am referencing the stone chest bc its the determining factor of if the chest was unlocked (like 2 people) or it was glitch or something (not trying to accusing of anything, if u get what I am saying) From this we would like the stuff returned to us(friend/i) if possible :D
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? yes sometime in the next day or so, my friend chloe1500 will provide them

My apologies if this sounds really bad, I am writing this really late at night. Thank you for taking the time and reading this.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Also, I am added to the plot and when we talked about it and I was never able to get into the chest containing this stuff and they never open their locked doors, so I thought it was most likely glitch abusing.