Sue Jo3512

XPandaXxx

Mar 4, 2017
My claims and accusions
Jo was trying to fight me and i was trying to run so i used my bike and my plane and he destroyed both of them.
Proof
I did screen shots but i dont know how to post them. please help me get my vehicles back.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
My claims and accusions
Jo was trying to fight me and i was trying to run so i used my bike and my plane and he destroyed both of them.
Proof
I did screen shots but i dont know how to post them. please help me get my vehicles back.
Mk first let me say, he was attacking me from his vehicles, so when i went to kill him (in self defense) his bike's hitbox was covering hiss hitbox, so therefore it was intentional to break the player's vehicles.

XPandaXxx

Mar 4, 2017
Mk first let me say, he was attacking me from his vehicles, so when i went to kill him (in self defense) his bike's hitbox was covering hiss hitbox, so therefore it was intentional to break the player's vehicles.
Actually i attacked u, then i got out of combat and got in my plane and bike an u destroyed it

T

Trump15024

@Jo3512 is a murder he uses bows on police that blinds and poisons them he needs to be ban.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Jo3512 is a murder he uses bows on police that blinds and poisons them he needs to be ban.
1. Killing is not a bannable offense. 2. I only kill police that try to jail me. 3. So what if I use that bow. 4. You kill for no reason gabriel.

T

Trump15024

@Jo3512 I never kill for no purposes only in self defense and always turn my self in. You use poison bows kill and attack police blind them kill people all the time! I believe that you blew up his helicopter

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Jo3512 I never kill for no purposes only in self defense and always turn my self in. You use poison bows kill and attack police blind them kill people all the time! I believe that you blew up his helicopter
I and many others know this to be a lie. However I will not be arguing back for the sheer nonsense that is in this post.

T

Trump15024

I and many others know this to be a lie. However I will not be arguing back for the sheer nonsense that is in this post.
This is my last comment: You are a massive killer. I kill In self defense and you use weapons to kill hurt and harm other players and then attack the police. I want whoever looks at this case to realize you are someone who would do this and you need to be stopped

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well no offense but, Jo3512 did this legally as if u know there are mythical weapons gabriel and he actually is a veteran player and played here longer than us and therefore is more experienced has better gear now. Killing is a crime but, not bannable. And vehicles breaking is legal, he at least helps out in the community instead of doing useless things like u who want to sue people who got ure feathers and cactuses. I got killed by Jo but, I honor him as a great player in pvp and losing him would be a significant loss for our community and the police who has a bone to pick with him .