Sue TrumpisMexican

AfroJackq

Dec 18, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @Louveza (trumpismexican)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Well he/she said they would sell a plot to me and i paid him 40K. He said why did u pay me the money and stuff .
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I have screenshots but i dont know how to link them
i can send via anything even twitter
Attached Files:

T

Trump15024

1. Who are you accusing? @Louveza (trumpismexican)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Well he/she said they would sell a plot to me and i paid him 40K. He said why did u pay me the money and stuff .
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I have screenshots but i dont know how to link them
i can send via anything even twitter
Attached Files:
I am representing @Louveza in her court case matters. Can you please upload screenshots to imgur so we can see what happened

Reactions: Abbey

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@AfroJackq If you post a screenshot, a few charges can go on: Theft for the transfer of funds to the account of the accused and withholding the property, bank fraud for not giving you the property and stealing YOUR bank account balance to his account. Please post a screenshot if you wish for the case to go to trial. I will represent you in your case if you'd like and if you provide evidence, I can start the indictment process of the accused. Also go to imgur and click upload image then once it uploads, it will be a link and post it here. @Izzie I know what you're going to say, but this case has gone from civil to criminal due to:

A. The amount of value we're talking. This is a lot of money we're talking about.
B. Property is involved with this case, not a case like divorce where values are split up, this is a person selling a property then accepting the cash and not giving the property in this case.
C. Once evidence is provided, then an indictment can be processed and the accused can be brought before a grand jury on all charges, pending if a grand jury will debate to bring this to a trial, in which a prosecutor would be involved.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@AfroJackq If you post a screenshot, a few charges can go on: Theft for the transfer of funds to the account of the accused and withholding the property, bank fraud for not giving you the property and stealing YOUR bank account balance to his account. Please post a screenshot if you wish for the case to go to trial. I will represent you in your case if you'd like and if you provide evidence, I can start the indictment process of the accused. Also go to imgur and click upload image then once it uploads, it will be a link and post it here. @Izzie I know what you're going to say, but this case has gone from civil to criminal due to:

A. The amount of value we're talking. This is a lot of money we're talking about.
B. Property is involved with this case, not a case like divorce where values are split up, this is a person selling a property then accepting the cash and not giving the property in this case.
C. Once evidence is provided, then an indictment can be processed and the accused can be brought before a grand jury on all charges, pending if a grand jury will debate to bring this to a trial, in which a prosecutor would be involved.
This is mc this is not a rip case so there is no need to specify the crime and such, it is a scam and I hope people will deal with it, because this person is a well know scammer