Case Closed Sueing Acesterling for 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
me and acesterling have cleared stuff up she payed me 9000 and she said it was her sister so I don't need this anymore I just don't know how to delete threads...

Last edited:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Acesterling is added to my familys house i have a chest in my room that had a lock on it and my car was in it. i came home to find my chest with no lock on it and my 9000 dollar car (magenta car) and a skull_item gone. I got a t-mod leannetheunicorn to scan my chest she found that acesterling had stole my car and the skull_item. i got leannetheunicorn to scan all the other chests in the house and from the 2 chests that only our moms can get into the locks were gone and leannetheunicorn said acesterling stole from those to none of the other chests had anything stolen. my witnesses are leannetheunicorn and galaxypegasus.
Im also a witness, acesterling even putted down a sign saying sorry about the server restart, the server restart removed the signs - Sundae (A mod) Which is impersonating staff which is also illegal.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Im also a witness, acesterling even putted down a sign saying sorry about the server restart, the server restart removed the signs - Sundae (A mod) Which is impersonating staff which is also illegal.
She also denied to Galaxy, me, and dark that she did not take anything or do anything. Also ask LeanneTheUnicorn she did take stuff from the chest and etc.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
I msged acesterling that has she take anything from the family's chest she said "huh?" then "no I swear on my life I didnt take anything" welp shes a goner. Also I do confirm that acesterling is a thief also impersonating sundae22

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
also i just got sundae22 to come over and look at the signs where ace said she was sundae22 and i asked her if she wrote it and she said no acesterling did :{

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Case closed due to more recent case has been made, which is following the court case format.

Status
Not open for further replies.