Not open for further replies.

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
1. Who are you accusing?
I am accusing Acestering, JoGrande, GalaxyPegasus

2. What are your claims/accusations?
That they all stole from haleyyx and shaeeh's chests downstairs.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I got Fvhn to scan the chests and all of them stole from the chest. I will ask fvhn to post screenshots.

Reactions: Tricoh

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Also i am going camping for a week so i will not be able to respond to this case until monday. Sorry

Reactions: Powerfull

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I can't upload the screenshots but I will tell per person what they took out of the chests.

Acesterling:
  • 2 stained glass planes
  • 1 enchantment table
  • 5 bread
  • 17 Skull items
  • 13 diamonds
  • 48 Long grass
  • 2 tipped arrow
  • 2 sugar
  • 1 cake
  • 1 bucket
  • 1 paper
  • 1 raw fish
  • 66 gold nuggets
  • 12 emeralds

@Pegasus :
  • 1 ice
  • 1 apple
  • 20 apples
  • 16 sulphur
  • 1 skull item

JoGrande:
  • 2 skull items
  • 4 ender pearls

JoGrande

Aug 28, 2017
haleyyx and shaeeh are my foster parents on the server. The two skull items were food, and the ender pearls were, and could be considered "toys" from a roleplay perceptive.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
fvhn are you sure I took 16 sulphur? I took only apples which I asked days ago that may I have them to make golden apples for the family and Haley said yes so I did get them when acesterling unlocked the chest. I did take 1 ice as a toy of mine that got taken away hehe I got it back.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Acesterling keeps stealing. Also DarkEmerald did u check the nether wart farm? Some blocks are broken and the nether warts are gone.

JoGrande

Aug 28, 2017
This claim by darkemeraldXD is false. It is true that I took items from the chest, but darkemeraldXD has no background knowledge that suggests that I didn't have permission to take items from the chest. Items that were food, and shaeEh said that we are allowed take if we are hungry.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
This claim by darkemeraldXD is false. It is true that I took items from the chest, but darkemeraldXD has no background knowledge that suggests that I didn't have permission to take items from the chest. Items that were food, and shaeEh said that we are allowed take if we are hungry.
Acesterling is a thief though, but not us. DarkEmeraldXD you should of asked me and JoGrande about why we took the things atleast.

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Acesterling is a thief though, but not us. DarkEmeraldXD you should of asked me and JoGrande about why we took the things atleast.
Ok good to know it just I just found out before I went camping so I posted the thread like one minute before I left so I had no time to figure stuff out same about jogrande but ace sterling has been a thief so you two are good

Status
Not open for further replies.