Sueing DeveloperNova

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
So..
we had a trade were i give him my 20x45 skyscraper and he gives me his small apt building and 300k!
so we had just finshed tradeing the houses when i said too him 'can i have the money know' and he said 'i think its fine'. i gave him 4 warning to pay up and he didnt so i had to write this.
I dont want him to get into trouble but i just want the deal too me as what it was.

Nova

Jul 30, 2017
He said the first plot I showed him + 300k (Which wasn't the apartment building that was the 2nd) so he sold me his apartment building and I tped him to the first plot which he said he did not want he said he wanted the apartment building which was actually worth more than his apartment building due to being 100 blocks from /warp hospital and being the same size, I was actually gonna be nice and give him 200k + the apartment building but after I gave him the apartment building and didn't send him the money right away he started saying he was gonna report me and get me banned so I didn't give him the 200k because I hate threats. As far as I see it he messed up but I was nice and he made his money worth so if he is not happy I don't know.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
He said the first plot I showed him + 300k (Which wasn't the apartment building that was the 2nd) so he sold me his apartment building and I tped him to the first plot which he said he did not want he said he wanted the apartment building which was actually worth more than his apartment building due to being 100 blocks from /warp hospital and being the same size, I was actually gonna be nice and give him 200k + the apartment building but after I gave him the apartment building and didn't send him the money right away he started saying he was gonna report me and get me banned so I didn't give him the 200k because I hate threats. As far as I see it he messed up but I was nice and he made his money worth so if he is not happy I don't know.
First of all i asked you twice then you said 'i think its fine' so then i threatend to report you

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
anmd anyway the apartment building regioning is all stuffed up and needs HEEPs of editing

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
So are you going to sell the plot you got? Would that be a solution?

Reactions: Powerfull

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
@Nova So you bought a 300k+ apartment building from ChChris and he bought a 200k+ apartment building from you?
The deal was 200k but you actually kind a owe @ChChris1065 100k. Would it be a solution to give ChChris 100k? Or does one of you two not agree in this?

Nova

Jul 30, 2017
First of all I have no respect for scammers which is the only reason ChChris is rich now, he made my friend quit after scamming her for 3m so **** that. I did not scam him, he messed up. Not my fault at all. If he can't provide proof that if he can't prove that the apartment building was the first plot I tped him to then I am not paying. Simple enough.

Nova

Jul 30, 2017
Sky135 was not worth 800 first off you need to learn that 2nd off you messed up

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
First of all I have no respect for scammers which is the only reason ChChris is rich now, he made my friend quit after scamming her for 3m so **** that. I did not scam him, he messed up. Not my fault at all. If he can't provide proof that if he can't prove that the apartment building was the first plot I tped him to then I am not paying. Simple enough.
who was your firend i scammed 3mill?