Case Closed Sueing S550 R0SE_ and ItzOliva1129 for Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
Maybe if you got your head out of your ass for once, you would know the truth. People on pity because you play the victim all
the time so smh.
thats ironic. I pity the fact that for you to feel important and relevant you have to be rude and condescending for people to notice you. You just want attention and get it by being unkind to most people. I have friends here. I will not be responding to any more of your negativity after this reply because I do not want to lower my chances at winning the case. I do not know why you think it even in the slightest ok for you to bully and harrass me constantly but I will no longer tolerate it. This was too far. I never did anything to deserve the way you treat me. So that is why I pity you. Im sorry you don't like me. If you ever feel like apologizing for the horrible things you have said and done to me I will gladly accept because I think everyone deserves a second chance. I am even willing to become friends. If you want to apologize just msg me in game or here. Im sorry you are filled with this kind of hatred R0SE_ and I hope you can get some help. See you in court!

-Budgie

Status
Not open for further replies.