Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? trump15024
2. What are your claims/accusations? He wanted to borrow my multi tool VII
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Yes, attached below
2017-06-21_21.46.04.png

Please read -> The item did get mopped up but IT WOULDNT OF HAPPEN If he gave it when I ASKED him to. He gave it then it got mopped away! when I waited for a while. So further a do its his fault for keeping it longer then I he was SUPPOST to. Also, it didnt somehow work for him. So I repeat I asked for it back since it didnt work for him and he didnt, he ignored me and gave it back a while later. So that proves that its his fault that it got mopped away. Since he didnt give it back when I ask please read this... So this player should be punished for 100 k since he kept it and took matters in his own hands. I would not want to see any more bad excuses. Technically he didnt give it back either rrly since I didnt get it and when I asked for it he didnt give it back untill way later which he took matters into his own hands that made it got mopped up. Plus sueing or whatever, part of sueing one of the rules if u destroy something thats damaging which he destroyed my multi tool thats gone forever which is his fault. Yea he got my multi tool mopped up since he didnt give it back when I asked and he kept it more than he was alo to. (Btw Sorry I said aloud instead of allowed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? trump15024
2. What are your claims/accusations? He wanted to borrow my multi tool VII
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Yes, attached below
View attachment 3001
He unlocked the things needed to use grapple hook mode on the multi tool it didnt work he tried a few times so I asked him for it back he didnt untill we went to his friends at warp wild. He dropped it then it got mopped up by the janitor. BUT I asked for the multi tool more than twice so if he gave it in the first place this wouldnt happen. LOOK UP THE DEFINTION OF "SUE" HE DAMAGED/DESTORYED MY MULTI TOOL SO I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SUE HIM. (The reason why i do caps is to get ur attention)

Last edited:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
He unlocked the things needed to use grapple hook mode on the multi tool it didnt work he tried a few times so I asked him for it back he didnt untill we went to his friends at warp wild. He dropped it then it got mopped up by the janitor. BUT I asked for the multi tool more than twice so if he gave it in the first place this wouldnt happen.
Also he did not return the grapple hook technically since it got mopped up since I asked for the multi tool more than once since it didnt work for him so if he gave it when I asked I could of got it. But he ignored me and gave it till the end gave me it it got mopped which is not returning it.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Also he did not return the grapple hook technically since it got mopped up since I asked for the multi tool more than once since it didnt work for him so if he gave it when I asked I could of got it. But he ignored me and gave it till the end gave me it it got mopped which is not returning it.
So either way he should of listened to me and gave it back when I first or secondly asked for it.

T

Trump15024

Ok so let me give you the story I gave impossibrue my head in trade to borrow his grappling hook well it did not work for me so i gave it back to him and the janitor swapped it up I made the effort to give it back to him and the janitor sweeped it up so i should not be involved if the janitor did it

T

Trump15024

And i told u to pick it up and you just stood there starring at me and you were /msg me

T

Trump15024

And also you said you were glad the janitor sweeped it up because you got a brand new one.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
And i told u to pick it up and you just stood there starring at me and you were /msg me
U dropped it I walked to it but it sweeped away also I wasnt msging u-.- I asked for it back then tped to u in the wild and waited

T

Trump15024

U dropped it I walked to it but it sweeped away also I wasnt msging u-.- I asked for it back then tped to u in the wild and waited
You admitted i gave it back to you but the janitor wiped it up I gave it back to you but the janitor interfered

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Also if I was then u would of screen shotted it. Even... Why would I still be msging u? About what huh

123jackattack

I can second trumps claim that he told impossibrue to pick it up and he just stood there for about 10 secs while janitor warnings were going on I was in the wild when it happened

D

Deleted member 832

I gave impossibrue the multitool. It was very expensive so I request you add on 30k to the price of the lawsuit to cover the cost

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I can second trumps claim that he told impossibrue to pick it up and he just stood there for about 10 secs while janitor warnings were going on I was in the wild when it happened
Sure ! I just tped then he said wait tryed it then dropped it in a hole then when I walked in the hole disapeared

123jackattack

And do u have proof that you asked too give it back before you were in the wild because I remember that you were explaining how it worked in the wild too him

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Sure ! I just tped then he said wait tryed it then dropped it in a hole then when I walked in the hole disapeared
10 secs? Made up number also why would i be standing there. I was staring at trump untill he responded and gave it back

Status
Not open for further replies.