Case Closed Sueing trump15024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
So you and ur friends say that atleast U gave it back in a way. Doesnt show why u shouldnt be punished -.- Read my words. If you gave it when i asked for it it wouldnt of happen. Stating u took matters into ur own hands and got it swepped. No more excuses, should of gave it when I asked for it back. Ur fault U didnt give it when I asked for it. Untill a while later. Sorry no more excuses.

T

Trump15024

I gave it back when you said so and when I dropped it you just stood there and did not pick it up because you were messaging me. The janitor sweeped it up you have been arguing all day about this.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok so let me give you the story I gave impossibrue my head in trade to borrow his grappling hook well it did not work for me so i gave it back to him and the janitor swapped it up I made the effort to give it back to him and the janitor sweeped it up so i should not be involved if the janitor did it
Trump/Gabriel the fact that u gave your word telling him that you would return it to him, and if you can actually see, the ground would be mopped in 20 seconds you should have told him to wait and cannot blame the janitor as you should have known

T

Trump15024

Trump/Gabriel the fact that u gave your word telling him that you would return it to him, and if you can actually see, the ground would be mopped in 20 seconds you should have told him to wait and cannot blame the janitor as you should have known
I don't think your involved

H

Heather

You ALL are reminded that you are NOT to post under ban appeals unless you are directly involved in the case (aka: the person making the case or the person accused) or asked directly by a staff member to comment. By commenting you are cluttering the cases and breaking court case section rules. I suggest deleting any comments that break this expectation and discontinuing the practice in the future. Any further comments when not involved will lead to you being warned and further action taken if necessary.

D

Deleted member 832

You ALL are reminded that you are NOT to post under ban appeals unless you are directly involved in the case (aka: the person making the case or the person accused) or asked directly by a staff member to comment. By commenting you are cluttering the cases and breaking court case section rules. I suggest deleting any comments that break this expectation and discontinuing the practice in the future. Any further comments when not involved will lead to you being warned and further action taken if necessary.
Heather this case is kinda dead now. I'm willing to return trumps multitool- it was my fault but we've been good for quite a while

H

Heather

Heather this case is kinda dead now. I'm willing to return trumps multitool- it was my fault but we've been good for quite a while
Good, then the case is closed. Please return the multi tool. However, I posted that on several threads where people seemed to disregard the section rules completely and therefore wanted them all to see that they are breaking section rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.