Case Closed Sueing TwentyXP and BLGxJoKeRx 50 k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
1. TwentyXP and BLGxJoKeRx
2.Blackmailing me with a love book
3. I'll be saying my proof next to each screen shot. Also, BLGxJoKeRx told me that TwentyXP has a love book I gave to my old ex wife. TwentyXP stole it and has the original copy. BLGxJoKeRx said he will put the real original book in /ah it says "Copy of original". Since he said pay me money now or else Ill give this to everyone and etc (You may check chat logs if u possibly can). Then he admitted TwentyXP was blackmailing me. When I asked him how he isnt blackmailing me for the 5th time he says nooooooo Twenty was on my pc! When he said earlier they were both friends. Then cousins that live far away. Now they live together and their siblings? Heres some screen shots! :/
2017-07-21_21.13.39.png

These screen shots arent in order but. I asked him how are u not black mailing him, he said twenty is using my pc! When LegoProdigy and others witness he saying BLG and Twenty were friends, then cousins. Now their siblings living with eachother.
2017-07-21_21.09.59.png

Heres BLG accidently admitting that TwentyXP is blackmailing me.
2017-07-21_21.09.59.png
Heres BLG his cousin his friend and his brother of Twenty. Hes admitting TwentyXP is blackmailing me -.-
TwentyXP was online telling me to pay then logged off. So BLG his brother/friend/cousin? Saying "he is saying 5 k" for the book aka Twenty is saying he wants 5 k for the book or else he will embarrass me infront of everyone by giving everyone copies of the book he said. Didnt get to screen shot he that he will embarrass me and stuff since chat had a Java error aka chat cleared.

Yea he said will sell me the original book for 5 k but thats a copy (Look at the small attachment) Its a copy! Not original thats a scam. He said he will do the original real book! Thats a copy.....

Attachments

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
You may ask why sue BLG well he blackmailed saying to pay him or else. He said Twenty said that too. Now I told him ill do a court case against him and he uses a excuse saying that twenty was on his pc

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
You may ask why sue BLG well he blackmailed saying to pay him or else. He said Twenty said that too. Now I told him ill do a court case against him and he uses a excuse saying that twenty was on his pc
Also BLG attempted to scam me

Last edited:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
2017-07-21_21.44.48.png

I think hes asking will u make me do anything for u..... Also look o more proof
2017-07-21_21.44.38.png

Yea.... So hes prob getting scared. Selling out his brother cousin friend? TwentyXP. Personally I think hes getting scared somehow and blaming all of it on TwentyXP

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
U basically spammed the post and no one can understand you dude cus u sound like you freaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.