Suggestions

T

Trump15024

Here are a few suggestions

1. OP guns- Basically guns in McCities are not really feared in PVP. The only gun that is at least ok in PVP is the gauss which is very rare. I think we should OP guns and make them more of an OP weapon because McCities is based around real life and in real life guns are a superior weapon. I also think there should be different weapons which could be figured out like pistols, rifles etc and different types of weapons. I also think we should add more PVP items such as bring back flash bangs :D.

2. Get rid of mythics. I think mythics take away from the fun of PVP it just blinds people, where you cant, have fun PVPing and plus there is really no weapon in real life that makes you blind. So my solution to this is that if this suggestion gets accepted players will have 1-2 weeks to keep the mythics they have and then mythics will be disabled so players who have mythics can continue to have theirs just not more will be available.

3. Party/Event plugin. What this would be is an advanced version of /ad. So basically let's say you want to hold a party you can do /event or /party start (details) and then it will stay in chat, for example, A party is being held at H310 bring food and drinks or another example a business is having something special they can use this command. Of course, there should be a limit of how much you can do it and it would cost $1000.

4. Better tutorials for new players. /warp tutorial explains basics of the server, but like I and others have suggested before I think when new players join there needs to be a more fun and interactive way to learn how to play. Lots of new players join every day but most people see them just leave. I think this is due because they don't know how to play and /warp tutorial is only basics which don't seem fun to players.

Hopefully @nibble will take these into consideration :D

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Here are a few suggestions

1. OP guns- Basically guns in McCities are not really feared in PVP. The only gun that is at least ok in PVP is the gauss which is very rare. I think we should OP guns and make them more of an OP weapon because McCities is based around real life and in real life guns are a superior weapon. I also think there should be different weapons which could be figured out like pistols, rifles etc and different types of weapons. I also think we should add more PVP items such as bring back flash bangs :D.

2. Get rid of mythics. I think mythics take away from the fun of PVP it just blinds people, where you cant, have fun PVPing and plus there is really no weapon in real life that makes you blind. So my solution to this is that if this suggestion gets accepted players will have 1-2 weeks to keep the mythics they have and then mythics will be disabled so players who have mythics can continue to have theirs just not more will be available.

3. Party/Event plugin. What this would be is an advanced version of /ad. So basically let's say you want to hold a party you can do /event or /party start (details) and then it will stay in chat, for example, A party is being held at H310 bring food and drinks or another example a business is having something special they can use this command. Of course, there should be a limit of how much you can do it and it would cost $1000.

4. Better tutorials for new players. /warp tutorial explains basics of the server, but like I and others have suggested before I think when new players join there needs to be a more fun and interactive way to learn how to play. Lots of new players join every day but most people see them just leave. I think this is due because they don't know how to play and /warp tutorial is only basics which don't seem fun to players.

Hopefully @nibble will take these into consideration :D
I agree with every thing said ^^^^^

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
1. I'll look into it, but there's really no guarantees. It's not possible to make guns any better without it being a 1 hit kill weapon for the newer players.
2. That's not a viable solution, that would be extremely unfair to anyone new.
3. Not sure about this
4. We'll likely eventually get rid of the tutorial as a whole and replace it with hologram help messages at warps.

T

Trump15024

1. I'll look into it, but there's really no guarantees. It's not possible to make guns any better without it being a 1 hit kill weapon for the newer players.
2. That's not a viable solution, that would be extremely unfair to anyone new.
3. Not sure about this
4. We'll likely eventually get rid of the tutorial as a whole and replace it with hologram help messages at warps.
Ok thanks for considering!

Reactions: Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok thanks for considering!
I think what nibble means is that like mythics can't be removed as its unfair for those who made grinders for them etc..., ways of getting it faster. While your idea sounds semi good, it wont allow them to produce more, increasing its value, I think that it should just not be easily accessed such as guns, if something were to be "OP", it would need to be something rare and hard to find. Such as the gauss, it's really good but really rare too.
I like the /party event tho like again, people might spam it like /ad. Maybe a player can only use it once every 10mins to limit its abuse since a party lasts for more than 20mins. So far a good idea.

There is a lot to explain about the tutorials, cause lets face it no wants to read a whole paragraph of rules, maybe just tell them the more basic ones but start with something fun, perhaps ask a player/arch familiar with world edit and is also good at making paintings using maps to make the McCities logo. The rules don't specify all the jobs either. Besides this "warps" should be explained last due to players literally testing the commands, so when a player does /warp somewhere, he is literally confused and goes asking for help since he never finished the tutorial. Maybe add more stuff to tutorial to make it more "fun". Perhaps update it since its been like that for a while. Also the blimp saying McCities should add a warp inside it, and I don't mean tutorial but the respawn area.

Good ideas so far, I can see it balances out like if guns were more powerful, then talismans would be empowered too but on down side one side would lose its value as guns is easily accessible.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Nibble, an idea could be that guns are as strong as a players armor. A gun gets a better shot if the person has diamond armor and protection 4
I think what nibble means is that like mythics can't be removed as its unfair for those who made grinders for them etc..., ways of getting it faster. While your idea sounds semi good, it wont allow them to produce more, increasing its value, I think that it should just not be easily accessed such as guns, if something were to be "OP", it would need to be something rare and hard to find. Such as the gauss, it's really good but really rare too.
I like the /party event tho like again, people might spam it like /ad. Maybe a player can only use it once every 10mins to limit its abuse since a party lasts for more than 20mins. So far a good idea.

There is a lot to explain about the tutorials, cause lets face it no wants to read a whole paragraph of rules, maybe just tell them the more basic ones but start with something fun, perhaps ask a player/arch familiar with world edit and is also good at making paintings using maps to make the McCities logo. The rules don't specify all the jobs either. Besides this "warps" should be explained last due to players literally testing the commands, so when a player does /warp somewhere, he is literally confused and goes asking for help since he never finished the tutorial. Maybe add more stuff to tutorial to make it more "fun". Perhaps update it since its been like that for a while. Also the blimp saying McCities should add a warp inside it, and I don't mean tutorial but the respawn area.

Good ideas so far, I can see it balances out like if guns were more powerful, then talismans would be empowered too but on down side one side would lose its value as guns is easily accessible.
Look where I highlighted, u spelt it wrong -_-

Reactions: Jabu

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Nibble, an idea could be that guns are as strong as a players armor. A gun gets a better shot if the person has diamond armor and protection 4

Look where I highlighted, u spelt it wrong -_-
You aren't Powerful enough to tell me that. XD

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@nibble I suggest make it some sort of tour you have to finish before playing. This tour will take you to all the warps and explain the basics. Also make like a post asking all the players what their questions were when they first started playong and what really needs to be told to new players

This way community can help a lot and make it a lot easier for new players with the 'tour'

Reactions: Powerfull