Suing Cute_Savage

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
This is a court case/report against Cute_Savage.

1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing Cute_Savage
2. What are your claims/accusations? The player somehow got into my house without permission and stole all of my mythic drop armor i've collected since I joined.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Fvhn used co i on my chest and it showed they took everything. I got screenshots of my empty chest too, as well as the locked door.
http://imgur.com/sjimazi The armor in my inv has been there since last night.

I must admit to leaving the chest unlocked accidentally, however the door in front of the chest was locked and this player still managed to get into my house without any doors being unlocked or anyone teleporting them in.

I'm fed up of people stealing and somehow getting into my house without being added and its really upsetting me. We've had to replace tons of my things but I cant replace any of my things this time, and this is the third time someone has managed to glitch in. It seems to happen to everyone now and nothing is changing.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is a court case/report against Cute_Savage.

1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing Cute_Savage
2. What are your claims/accusations? The player somehow got into my house without permission and stole all of my mythic drop armor i've collected since I joined.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Fvhn used co i on my chest and it showed they took everything. I got screenshots of my empty chest too, as well as the locked door.
http://imgur.com/sjimazi The armor in my inv has been there since last night.

I must admit to leaving the chest unlocked accidentally, however the door in front of the chest was locked and this player still managed to get into my house without any doors being unlocked or anyone teleporting them in.

I'm fed up of people stealing and somehow getting into my house without being added and its really upsetting me. We've had to replace tons of my things but I cant replace any of my things this time, and this is the third time someone has managed to glitch in. It seems to happen to everyone now and nothing is changing.
Oml! Same, That girl Cute savage got inside my house, and took all of my enchants, THE chest was Locked! But she still managed to take the stuffs, without even to unlock the sign -_-
In izzies case it's kinda obvious it's a glitch abuse, I can help the police find areas commonly glitches abuse as I was a abuser before and I know every spot that can be glitch abused and know nearly all the ways to glitch abuse. In Davi's case I believe it's due to a exploit, it is a glitch I think and if he/she unlocked the chest, added or not is grief no too make matters worse she stole all the stuff and used a glitch to get added to Davi's home, if Davi added her or not, she can still get banned

Reactions: Izzie

Cute_savage

Aug 11, 2017
ok first of all Izzie its not against the rules to take things out of unlocked chest, your door was open, you have no proof it wasn't locked, idk how you would even glitch a door if it was locked. And secondly, Davina, I DIDNT take anything from your locked chest, theres no way anyone can get into a locked chest, its impossible to my knowledge. And why are you accusing me of taking things from your locked chest? Do you have proof that I allegedly took things? If your chest was unlocked, its not against the rules, so I don't see what proof you have. And Izzie, you admit that your chest were unlocked and you have no proof of me "glitching", its not against the rules to take things from UNLOCKED chest so I have no idea what grounds you are suing me on.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
ok first of all Izzie its not against the rules to take things out of unlocked chest, your door was open, you have no proof it wasn't locked, idk how you would even glitch a door if it was locked. And secondly, Davina, I DIDNT take anything from your locked chest, theres no way anyone can get into a locked chest, its impossible to my knowledge. And why are you accusing me of taking things from your locked chest? Do you have proof that I allegedly took things? If your chest was unlocked, its not against the rules, so I don't see what proof you have. And Izzie, you admit that your chest were unlocked and you have no proof of me "glitching", its not against the rules to take things from UNLOCKED chest so I have no idea what grounds you are suing me on.
It is against the rules to steal from any chest, locked or unlocked. Also they can get Chloe or Fvhn to check and get evidence showing when, what, and who stole everything. They have grounds to sue for anything unethical that you have done to them, stealing their things is very unethical and I'd say is good grounds to sue you for their things or compensation for their things taken.

Cute_savage

Aug 11, 2017
And where in the servers rules does it state that you are not allowed to take items from an open chest in an open house?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You still glitched into my home, which isn't allowed. You still stole everything from my chest. My door was unlocked, Fvhn used co I on it. When I get home I'll ask her to screenshot it but I'm away at the moment

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Also my doors were all closed, they always are because this always happens.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You still glitched into my home, which isn't allowed. You still stole everything from my chest. My door was unlocked, Fvhn used co I on it. When I get home I'll ask her to screenshot it but I'm away at the moment
Locked sorry*

Cute_savage

Aug 11, 2017
Your door was in fact open so idk how I would glitch into a house that was "locked" maybe someone that was added to ur plot left the door open or you forgot to close it

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Your door was in fact open so idk how I would glitch into a house that was "locked" maybe someone that was added to ur plot left the door open or you forgot to close it
Which door was it please. Even if you didn't glitch in you still stole which gives me a right to sue you for

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One anyone has the right to court case if they feel what someone did to them was wrong and it was not a rule. You admit to stealing and that's enough evidence for you to either return the stuff, pay for the compensation of what you did, and in most severe cases getting banned for stealing a large amount of items

Cute_savage

Aug 11, 2017
She can sue me, she never asked for the items back, it was a small chest with leather items and a couple iron/gold.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
K
She can sue me, she never asked for the items back, it was a small chest with leather items and a couple iron/gold.
Most of those were those mystic drops, yes I do want my items back or something else in return