Suing Cute_Savage

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Izzie, to try to prevent this from happening I think you can double layer your window panes I don't think you can glitch through that with a car but I could be mistaken D:

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Izzie, to try to prevent this from happening I think you can double layer your window panes I don't think you can glitch through that with a car but I could be mistaken D:
They were blocks not panes I think

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
ok first of all Izzie its not against the rules to take things out of unlocked chest, your door was open, you have no proof it wasn't locked, idk how you would even glitch a door if it was locked. And secondly, Davina, I DIDNT take anything from your locked chest, theres no way anyone can get into a locked chest, its impossible to my knowledge. And why are you accusing me of taking things from your locked chest? Do you have proof that I allegedly took things? If your chest was unlocked, its not against the rules, so I don't see what proof you have. And Izzie, you admit that your chest were unlocked and you have no proof of me "glitching", its not against the rules to take things from UNLOCKED chest so I have no idea what grounds you are suing me on.
I got a cop to check that u stole the things;)

Reactions: dwarflyncher

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I got a cop to check that u stole the things;)
She used the exploit I think or somehow got someone at your home to unlock it or a glitch. Either ways locked or not, as long as she took stuff she has to return it or get fined or banned.