Suing fvhn for false information

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMorlock

Aug 26, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? fvhn

2. What are your claims/accusations? I asked about if players can make apartments for other players and he said yes but the only requirement is that the apartments have to be above ground and not below ground and so i bought a plot and was half way through building when he said that another requirement is that you have to build the apartment block in the correct area which he didn't tell me prior to building, keep in mind i asked him about 4 times if there are any other requirement and he said no. SO i wasted 100k of my OWN money building a apartment block because he couldn't be asked to tell me the other requirement.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Yes SCANNY101 is my proof.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Me, CP42 if I'm correct, he bought underdasea-12 this morning about 3 hrs ago

Reactions: LordMorlock

LordMorlock

Aug 26, 2017
Yes from CP42 which the owner wrongfully purchased for himself when i got banned which i worked really hard for.

LordMorlock

Aug 26, 2017
Dont think that is fair? and i also purchased 12$ worth of ig money on an alt and i would like that transferred onto my main account. (Alt is HalkinBlue and my main is LordMorlock)

D

Deleted member 832

Dont think that is fair? and i also purchased 12$ worth of ig money on an alt and i would like that transferred onto my main account. (Alt is HalkinBlue and my main is LordMorlock)
Alt evasion will net you a permenant ban and staff don't have to do anything for you. You pretty much ''surrendered'' your rights to that transfer/refund thing when you bought the cash. And if you do get perm banned I can assure you that using charge back will never get you unbanned

LordMorlock

Aug 26, 2017
But i would like 25000 for my troubles. For me wasting 100k of my own money on something i would like to do to only to get told about it halfway through building. and i would like my plot that i bought. back because my friend told me that you (nibbles) bought it.
Alt evasion will net you a permenant ban and staff don't have to do anything for you. You pretty much ''surrendered'' your rights to that transfer/refund thing when you bought the cash. And if you do get perm banned I can assure you that using charge back will never get you unbanned
btw i am not permanantly banned and i would also like to keep this lawsuit to staff only. thanks.or i shall sue you too.

D

Deleted member 832

But i would like 25000 for my troubles. For me wasting 100k of my own money on something i would like to do to only to get told about it halfway through building. and i would like my plot that i bought. back because my friend told me that you (nibbles) bought it.

btw i am not permanantly banned and i would also like to keep this lawsuit to staff only. thanks.or i shall sue you too.
Yeah you're going to sue me, dream on kiddo. I never said you were permenantly banned, I just said evading the ban would make that happen, learn to read. Staff do not have to pay you compensation and the tutorial tells you to read the rules. There are signs everywhere when you first join to tell you to follow the tutorial, so don't use that as an excuse. Fvhn is a busy staff member, just because she forgot to tell you one thing doesn't mean you have the right to sue her and demand money. If you'd just peacefully sent a message without doing all of this I wouldn't have to educate you like this. Learn some manners.

LordMorlock

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah you're going to sue me, dream on kiddo. I never said you were permenantly banned, I just said evading the ban would make that happen, learn to read. Staff do not have to pay you compensation and the tutorial tells you to read the rules. There are signs everywhere when you first join to tell you to follow the tutorial, so don't use that as an excuse. Fvhn is a busy staff member, just because she forgot to tell you one thing doesn't mean you have the right to sue her and demand money. If you'd just peacefully sent a message without doing all of this I wouldn't have to educate you like this. Learn some manners.
i have made god damn peace with fvhn. I have every right to sue someone and you can't stop me. And i never god damn asked for compensation. I apologized to fvhn and we have mde peace. I want compensation for spending over 100k on building an apartment block that only later got told i couldn't build.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
i have made god damn peace with fvhn. I have every right to sue someone and you can't stop me. And i never god damn asked for compensation. I apologized to fvhn and we have mde peace. I want compensation for spending over 100k on building an apartment block that only later got told i couldn't build.
God damn Stop saying god damn god damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.