Case Closed Suing Impossibrue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
1. Who are you accusing? Impossibrue, unsure of forums name.
2. What are your claims/accusations? This player has unlocked chests in my house, stolen my slimefun supplies and fruit out of my privated chests, unlocked and stolen various things from the house such as my personal items in my room and some of my friends items too. He also broke my slimefun fruit garden, which took me a while to create. He also killed our dog and destroyed carpet in every room. He claimed that there was a fire but nothing was destroyed in this 'fire' and also firespread is turned off so there is no way it could go up every floor and somehow burn each rooms carpet. My auto-enchanter was taken as well, and the banners and gifts i got for XxSnowBearxX's birthday were taken.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I have various screenshots and also a player report for staff that I previously posted. LeanneTheUnicorn also used co i on the things but I was offline when she did them.

http://imgur.com/gallery/T11PI

Thank you very much for reading.

Update: We have managed to replace things we needed, but we still want to report and sue because our chests were all unlocked still, and most things were stolen.

Last edited:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Rapper_LC's chest I took the stuff that I gave her. I took it back. The missing carpet. Not sure there was a fire for no reason so I used a water bucket took it out and didnt collect the carpet rrly, well I got some carpet tho. That explains some of the pics

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

The__Scientist

Feb 21, 2016
Rapper_LC's chest I took the stuff that I gave her. I took it back. The missing carpet. Not sure there was a fire for no reason so I used a water bucket took it out and didnt collect the carpet rrly, well I got some carpet tho. That explains some of the pics
Please state that in the trial. Prepare your attorney and We will see you in court.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You still took all of my things and all of my downstairs chests were destroyed and taken.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Btw wheres the proof that I broke the carpets? Did u get staff to scan or watever to see who broke them? U cant accuse me for breaking then btw. Also all ur down stairs chest were broken? No

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Btw wheres the proof that I broke the carpets? Did u get staff to scan or watever to see who broke them? U cant accuse me for breaking then btw. Also all ur down stairs chest were broken? No
We said the kitchen ones. If you check the photos I posted you can see I only took pictures of those. Although, every chest on that floor was unlocked too and had everything taken.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
@Impossibrue Unlocking chests in region that is not yours is not allowed. Also, is this some kind of revenge? If so, what happened before and how can Izzie and you make it up with each other? You don't need to be friends, but I don't think there is anyone who likes to be in a war.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
@Impossibrue Unlocking chests in region that is not yours is not allowed. Also, is this some kind of revenge? If so, what happened before and how can Izzie and you make it up with each other? You don't need to be friends, but I don't think there is anyone who likes to be in a war.
We are not in a war we're just not friends and I'm still angry about everything being unlocked even though I didnt do anything to him.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Do not disregard section rules. Read the pinned posts at the top of the "court case section".
We are not in a war we're just not friends and I'm still angry about everything being unlocked even though I didnt do anything to him.
Technically its grief and Izzie has the choice to ban him for griefing her house if he was the one who did the grief

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I've taken a look at the chests in your kitchen. MANY items were taken by impossibrue. I had to take almost 30 screenshots to have a list of every stolen item. I found evidence that he unlocked your chests as well. I see Impossibrue did not return any of the items. The player will be punished for unlocking chests.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.