Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
IGN: AbbyBunny

1. Who are you accusing?
@PurpleTurkey

2. What are your claims/accusations?
- I tp'd to @blockbutter_3 after she advertised her property built at "Bunnyears6" for 250k
- I checked the place and told her i'ma go to the bank to get the money, and when i got back "PurpleTurkey" was there, when i noticed @blockbutter_3 announcing the price going up in local chat to 251k without Purple saying a word, so apparently it was in private chat.
- i realized there was an auction going, so i raised to 255k
- @PurpleTurkey raised to 256K in private again.
- I raised to 300k in private, and @blockbutter_3 started counting, and I won the auction.
- @blockbutter_3 sat the price to 300k so i can buy it, but @PurpleTurkey sniped it and bought it right before i had the chance to do anything.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I have the chat log, original and edited one just showing the parts related to the topic.
This is the edited log where it shows only related matter,

Last edited:
Reactions: dwarflyncher

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. Who are you accusing?
@PurpleTurkey

2. What are your claims/accusations?
- I tp'd to @blockbutter_3 after she advertised her property built at "Bunnyears6" for 250k
- I checked the place and told her i'ma go to the bank to get the money, and when i got back "PurpleTurkey" was there, when i noticed @blockbutter_3 announcing the price going up in local chat to 251k without Purple saying a word, so apparently it was in private chat.
- i realized there was an auction going, so i raised to 255k
- @PurpleTurkey raised to 256K in private again.
- I raised to 300k in private, and @blockbutter_3 started counting, and I won the auction.
- @blockbutter_3 sat the price to 300k so i can buy it, but @PurpleTurkey sniped it and bought it right before i had the chance to do anything.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I have the chat log, original and edited one just showing the parts related to the topic.
This is the edited log where it shows only related matter,
I'm really sorry about this whole incident. I didn't know that the bid for 300k was placed by you and I initially thought it was a general cost for the plot. That being said, I was active and partook in the bidding, so when I saw the house go on resell, I just bought it.

It was a simple mistake, and I'm sorry.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Like Abby bunny said she also bidded in a private message. Also I have a habit to snipe houses too XD.
Its technically legal since there is no like auction for a house or bid for a house and you would have to do it on your own. Doesn't mean u win the bid u won the house, there is always a chance of someone else getting it

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Like Abby bunny said she also bidded in a private message. Also I have a habit to snipe houses too XD.
Its technically legal since there is no like auction for a house or bid for a house and you would have to do it on your own. Doesn't mean u win the bid u won the house, there is always a chance of someone else getting it
Thanks :p. I understand that is technically true, but I'd like to keep integrity in this case and say that it was an accident. I did NOT INTEND to snipe it. @Bloo you harassing me in game won't help you either. Though I should probably make a report for this I'll just post it here anyways.

https://imgur.com/a/Fvyhj

Reactions: lucyluhoo

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thanks :p. I understand that is technically true, but I'd like to keep integrity in this case and say that it was an accident. I did NOT INTEND to snipe it. @Bloo you harassing me in game won't help you either. Though I should probably make a report for this I'll just post it here anyways.

https://imgur.com/a/Fvyhj
Damn your castle mountain looks nice, wait your building like 3-4 in your island?

Reactions: Powerfull

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
@Death_Inferno360 talkin' bout technicality, If it wasn't technical, i wouldn't post it here first place. it would be at the "report section"
@PurpleTurkey If i harassed you in the server like you claim, please quote it from your chat log here to prove it.

Last edited:

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
@PurpleTurkey If it was an accident like you claim, and if it isn't a big deal to you, stop wasting your time and mine and just resell it for the same price i was supposed to buy it for.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@PurpleTurkey If it was an accident like you claim, and if it isn't a big deal to you, stop wasting your time and mine and just resell it for the same price i was supposed to buy it for.
It was an accident but I am kinda conflicted with the sniping point death made. It was an accidental snipe but (spam_here)

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
Wait a second, how exactly was it an accident knowing that i won the bid already but you still tried and sniped it? if you reread the chat log you made a reaction knowing you lost the bid to me... it wasn't an accident like you pretend, the sniping was intentional.. you know even if i didn't win this case at least i proved you're not that "WONDERFUL" person you pretend to be

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Wait a second, how exactly was it an accident knowing that i won the bid already but you still tried and sniped it? if you reread the chat log you made a reaction knowing you lost the bid to me... it wasn't an accident like you pretend, the sniping was intentional.. you know even if i didn't win this case at least i proved you're not that "WONDERFUL" person you pretend to be
For the last time, I wasn't paying attention during that time. It WAS an accidental snipe because I thought that it was just being sold to me (I knew you were in the auction, but I thought it was a general price).

Also, I don't try to be the perfect 'Wonderful Person'. I like to be who I am, and generally being kind doesn't mean I kiss up to everyone. Seriously, why are you so salty ....

Reactions: lucyluhoo

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@Death_Inferno360 talkin' bout technicality, If it wasn't technical, i wouldn't post it here first place. it would be at the "report section"
@PurpleTurkey If i harassed you in the server like you claim, please quote it from your chat log here to prove it.
Also, the cursing was after one of the last lines where you said "I will sue you". There is a reason staff don't accept logs and why screenshots are considered real evidence.

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
Believe it or not, the so called ''curse'' is in the log i shared if you actually read it, and it was before i said am gonna sue you not after, it was rit after i won the bid and you were standing there waiting to snipe it, i actually said ''piss off''

Bloo

Aug 26, 2017
As for being salty, ask everyone in the server if i ever been salty to any of em -well other than ThatOneGuy4205 when we fought over a mining spot- but don't trigger me then ask why am i salty..
I'm done posting here, not gonna get pulled into side convos.

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
I believe the issue is not about who is nice or who is salty or even who is a "Wonderful Person."
The issue is that an auction was held in chat, and Bloo won whereas PurpleTurkey lost. In an auction, presumably, the bids stop when the price goes above one of the buyers' affordability. This means that PurpleTurkey would not have bought the house, since it would have been above what he was willing to pay. That said, since he did in fact stop bidding and snipe the property, it can be assumed that he was purposefully trying to snipe at a lower price. Otherwise, he would have continued to bid.
If this were a flat price sale, then yes, it would've been legal, like Death_Inferno said. But since an auction was held, there is clearly fraud here.

Since it was an accident like you say, there should be no problem for you to sell the property to Bloo for the same price, as it was supposed to be sold in the first place.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I believe the issue is not about who is nice or who is salty or even who is a "Wonderful Person."
The issue is that an auction was held in chat, and Bloo won whereas PurpleTurkey lost. In an auction, presumably, the bids stop when the price goes above one of the buyers' affordability. This means that PurpleTurkey would not have bought the house, since it would have been above what he was willing to pay. That said, since he did in fact stop bidding and snipe the property, it can be assumed that he was purposefully trying to snipe at a lower price. Otherwise, he would have continued to bid.
If this were a flat price sale, then yes, it would've been legal, like Death_Inferno said. But since an auction was held, there is clearly fraud here.

Since it was an accident like you say, there should be no problem for you to sell the property to Bloo for the same price, as it was supposed to be sold in the first place.
look, there is no winner or loser here. I would've bid higher if it weren't on resell mode. I was NOT trying to snipe at a lower price, and I am honorable to say that I have never done that.

And yes, it was an accident, but I'm unclear on my exact choices on a decision. Technically I did buy it with my own money so it would be mine correct? I'm just going to wait for staff to make a verdict, I will comply with what they say.

(And @Death_Inferno360 @Daysies , uh, you guys shouldn't comment on cases that are not related to you [lol I do it all the time, so it's ok with me])

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Believe it or not, the so called ''curse'' is in the log i shared if you actually read it, and it was before i said am gonna sue you not after, it was rit after i won the bid and you were standing there waiting to snipe it, i actually said ''piss off''
Uh, I have screenshots of you saying D!-- [I put -- on the last 2 characters].

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
look, there is no winner or loser here. I would've bid higher if it weren't on resell mode. I was NOT trying to snipe at a lower price, and I am honorable to say that I have never done that.

And yes, it was an accident, but I'm unclear on my exact choices on a decision. Technically I did buy it with my own money so it would be mine correct? I'm just going to wait for staff to make a verdict, I will comply with what they say.
If I understand correctly, there was a winner because the seller did a count after Bloo's bid. And it went on resell after said count, if I'm not wrong, @Bloo, @blockbutter_3? If so, you did stop bidding during the auction, and it does count as a snipe.
As for buying with your own money, only the auction winner is legitimately allowed to claim the item that was bid on. Officially, if you come in later after an actual auction with more money (no matter the amount), it wouldn't have been accepted. The technicality that allowed you to do this was the server's system, and warrants a court case at the least.

As for cursing, I think you need to report/discuss that somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.