Case Closed Suing @trump15024 for 60000

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
1. @trump15024

2. Trump and I blockbutter_3 were married, at one point in our marriage, we decided to buy a house. I paid trump15014 260000 so he could pay for the house. After some time we decided to get divorced. He gave me my 200k back but not the remaining 60k. I no longer live nor own the house so I am demanding my 60k back!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

1. @trump15024

2. Trump and I blockbutter_3 were married, at one point in our marriage, we decided to buy a house. I paid trump15014 260000 so he could pay for the house. After some time we decided to get divorced. He gave me my 200k back but not the remaining 60k. I no longer live nor own the house so I am demanding my 60k back!
No this is not accurate. I and Block were married and we found a house which was 1.6M. I took my money and bought the house for block as a present for both of us. I let her decorate it and stuff and then she paid me 260k for buying the house. Well, i came online and she had divorced me. I gave her 200k as a nice gesture and told her she could still live in the house. She said no and divorced me. I have paid her 200k and she went and divorced me. I have told her I will help her find a new house and told her she can still live in the house and stuff and she said no. That is not my fault she left the house I bought with my money for both of us. I can't control what she does by leaving.

https://imgur.com/a/3kRyu To this very day she is still added to the house which proves I have told her she can still live there.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
I have told you several times I do not want to live in your house, you still have not accepted.

T

Trump15024

I have told you several times I do not want to live in your house, you still have not accepted.
That is your choice and it was your choice to divorce me. That was your fault you left I have paid you 200k already. I am not at fault for your decisions to leave.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
It is not my fault you still have not removed me from your house, that is your choice. Moreover, I spoke with you about the divorce, therefore it was not a surprise to you when you logged on.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I understand blockbutter_3 wants to move out. If you divorce, you're not going to live together in one house. She probably wants to move on. In real life, if you divorce, the money, houses and items are getting divided over the two people (if they shared it on paper etc.). Now I know this is minecraft and McCities doesn't work like that, but giving her back the 60k doesn't sound bad. I appreciate your decision to give her the 200k already.

T

Trump15024

But she never moved on that's the thing. She said we were getting a divorce then she came back it was a whole back and fourth thing. I took my money and bought a 1.6m house and then as a thank you she gave me the 260k. She gave that to me on the agreement that she could be added to the house. Now fvhn said we need to split the stuff 50/50 in this case that would be the 260k and I have her 200k meaning that's more than half. She needs the 60k for a house but I have told her I would help her buy and find a new house.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
But she never moved on that's the thing. She said we were getting a divorce then she came back it was a whole back and fourth thing. I took my money and bought a 1.6m house and then as a thank you she gave me the 260k. She gave that to me on the agreement that she could be added to the house. Now fvhn said we need to split the stuff 50/50 in this case that would be the 260k and I have her 200k meaning that's more than half. She needs the 60k for a house but I have told her I would help her buy and find a new house.
I said not to split up. And I was talking about the 1.6m not the 260k. It doesn't sound like a 'thank you' if theres a whole agreement. I will think about this case and make a decision, unless you two can solve it yourselves.

T

Trump15024

I said not to split up. And I was talking about the 1.6m not the 260k. It doesn't sound like a 'thank you' if theres a whole agreement. I will think about this case and make a decision, unless you two can solve it yourselves.
I will solve it in game. Like I tried to yesterday and this lawsuit was filed.

D

Deleted member 832

I think 200k is enough... 60k isn’t much and trump has already paid the bulk of it

Reactions: Trump15024

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
yeah block is really in the wrong here, you paid for that house and she gave you 260k as a thank you present, that means she gave you it, it was not a loan so it became is money. And he gave her 200k back when he did not need to.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
yeah block is really in the wrong here, you paid for that house and she gave you 260k as a thank you present, that means she gave you it, it was not a loan so it became is money. And he gave her 200k back when he did not need to.
I no longer own the house, therefore, I require the money back, if he did not give me the money back that would mean that I partially paid for trump15024 to live in his mansion.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I no longer own the house, therefore, I require the money back, if he did not give me the money back that would mean that I partially paid for trump15024 to live in his mansion.
No it does not, you gave him the money AS A PRESENT after he had bought the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.