Case Closed Suing @trump15024 for 60000

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
Block you technically gave the money as thanks for buying a house to live in. It was right trump already gave compensation to you for 200k. He didn't ask for a payment and u decided to give it in free will. Maybe you could have argued if u were planning to split the house where you share the mansion and she owns a certain pe recent age but u still share it but no. Trump never asked you nor did tell you to pay anything. It was you fault also its rude to ask back something you already gave. Trump gave 200k despite you would obviously complain and he didn't need to give it back but was his choice alone. I believe trump did not do anything wrong as he even helped by giving you compensation, but u still dare to argue for the mistake you have done.
It was NOT a gift. Please do not interfere with a court case that has nothing to do with you.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

It was not to my knowledge that you had already bought the house, either way, I still helped paid for the house. It was in NO way a gift. As for the 50/50 thing, @fvhn said this is what would have happened in real life. but, since you paid the majority of the house, everyone should be entitled to receiving exactly what they paid. In our case, my pending 60k and Gabriel can keep his mansion.
I plan on keeping my mansion no matter what. This has already been settled in other cases there is no alimony Heather said that they try to keep it real but there is no alimony on here. If you want to continue to do this expect a court case tommorow suing for 50% of all your property and money

Last edited by a moderator:

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I think you should be aware of the consequenses when you pay people large amounts of money. Gabriel is the full owner of the mansion, as you cannot be on be both owners of one region on McCities. It was very nice of blockbutter to help paying for the mansion, even though she paid after Gabriel bought it. But you cannot just simply ask your money back after a while, cause you don't want to live with him anymore. The 200k Gabriel gave you was a very nice gift, it's enough to buy a new house. He also gave you two offers, but you denied both of them. This court case will be closed without any action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.