Summer Sale - Server Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
It's time to celebrate with exams ending and summer starting, and what is a better way to enjoy our time other than a couple of cold drinks next to the beach on McCities with the loved ones!

Before starting off, I'd like to tell you that I've worked on our server store, changing the colors, layout, and much more, and this is just the first update, more to come soon!
cities_gfx_s.png

We are having a 30% discount on all store items (Including custom models too!) for a limited time, just for summer so make sure to pick up what you need right now before it's too late!
Visit our store at http://store.mccities.com
gfx-update-2.png

Greetings to the update, adventurer! It might have taken us a while but we have finally started! For a while now our staff team has been thinking of new and fun updates for the server, so why not just get to the point and list what we have in mind!

As you may have noticed, in the past week we have had so called issues with our website, while it lasted and bothered us for a couple of days, it was a necessary step that we should've taken a long time ago, by updating our forums software we will able to support more themes, designs and possibly more functionalities. (Also, aren't those background pictures beautiful? Thanks to our community members!)

You may have not known, but in the past couple of weeks I have done a few general updates for the staff team and how ranks work, and I am happily announcing that we are looking for new recruits to join our staff team! If you wish to apply, follow this thread [Click here]

Is that all? Oh heck no! Just you wait
We have planned in the next couple of weeks some major new updates, fun mini-games to fit the summer category and *wink* cosmetic items? *wink*
Any new update will be posted on the forums, so make sure to check on every once and a while, our community is great, I guarantee it!
For more updates to come!
- McCities Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It's time to celebrate with exams ending and summer starting, and what is a better way to enjoy our time other than a couple of cold drinks next to the beach on McCities with the loved ones!

Before starting off, I'd like to tell you that I've worked on our server store, changing the colors, layout, and much more, and this is just the first update, more to come soon!
View attachment 2874
We are having a 30% discount on all store items (Including custom models too!) for a limited time, just for summer so make sure to pick up what you need right now before it's too late!
View attachment 2873
Greetings to the update, adventurer! It might have taken us a while but we have finally started! For a while now our staff team has been thinking of new and fun updates for the server, so why not just get to the point and list what we have in mind!

As you may have noticed, in the past week we have had so called issues with our website, while it lasted and bothered us for a couple of days, it was a necessary step that we should've taken a long time ago, by updating our forums software we will able to support more themes, designs and possibly more functionalities. (Also, aren't those background pictures beautiful? Thanks to our community members!)

You may have not known, but in the past couple of weeks I have done a few general updates for the staff team and how ranks work, and I am happily announcing that we are looking for new recruits to join our staff team! If you wish to apply, follow this thread [Click here]

Is that all? Oh hell no! Just you wait
We have planned in the next couple of weeks some major new updates, fun mini-games to fit the summer category and *wink* cosmetic items? *wink*
Any new update will be posted on the forums, so make sure to check on every once and a while, our community is great, I guarantee it!
- McCities Team
You need a hug for all your hard work!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Jo, you really like those copy paste things don't you?
guess what, pls

─────────────────▄████▄
─────▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
───▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
──▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
──▐░░██████░░███████░░█████░░░██████░░▌
──▐░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░██░▌
──▐░░██████░░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██████░░▌
──▐░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░▌
──▐░░██████░░░░██░░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░▌
──▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
───▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
─────▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
──────────────────█▀▀█
─────────────────█▀▀▀▀█
─────────────────█▀▀▀▀█
─────────────────█▀▀▀▀█
─────────────────█▀▀▀▀█
─────────────────▀████▀

heh

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
When you say you are accepting new staff members, what does that mean? More applications will be accepted, or were they auto-denied for the past few weeks or so? The summer looks promising, though! Thanks staff for such a great server, especially Coban Kiri and Many!

Reactions: CDC03

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
When you say you are accepting new staff members, what does that mean? More applications will be accepted, or were they auto-denied for the past few weeks or so? The summer looks promising, though! Thanks staff for such a great server, especially Coban Kiri and Many!
Means the chance of getting accepted is higher than normal, because you know how in normal we can't keep constantly accepting candidates.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Means the chance of getting accepted is higher than normal, because you know how in normal we can't keep constantly accepting candidates.
ok, thanks so much Coban!

CreeperGamer

View attachment 2874
View attachment 2873

Is that all? Oh heck no! Just you wait
- McCities Team
No flipping way! I'm so excited! I can't wait to come back on the server!

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Can't wait. Hmm I wonder what the cosmetic items will be. Maybe like a beach her or something. Can wait for the new update!! It will be

Reactions: Powerfull

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
HELP 1.12 BROKE SLIMEFUN AND GUNS! I CANT PLACE BLOCKS IN SINGLE PLAYER EITHER!
A detailed report in this section would allow us to figure out the problem with you faster.
Also, if it affected singleplayer then it is not related to the server, probably a bug in the new version of Minecraft.

Reactions: TheGlory135
Status
Not open for further replies.