SWAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

I think we should re-add swat. It was good for when bank robbing was around and allowed players to eliminate people. It would also make the police less OP and allow players with bloodthirsty tendencies to fulfil their rage. The problem last time was with it being abused. I suggest that you appoint old players such as me, @_Ender09_, @Jabu , @Rykoh etc etc. It would be fun and as older players we are less likely to abuse such a privilege. Many of these players were also previous SWAT

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Or maybe you just don't have to commit crimes every time? Just make an official warp called Arena where you can battle and make monney by killing someone. Then if you make the most kills in that day you earn dubble the monney you got from killing that people. Seems pretty nice to me ;) Killing is not nice so i think that if you kill in the city you should BE PUNISHED!

Reactions: ILaxSkill
D

Deleted member 832

They should allow criminals to be swat. Give them another chance and let them legally kill. We wouldn’t have jail sticks and it’d be more fun for people

Reactions: Tricoh

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
"old" Players can abuse it as much as the newer once, tbh I think thats some bs to say.
But yeah I agree on this, But no, it shall NOT depend on how long you have been on the server.
Like if I use you as an example, You have been banned ALOT, but oh well you follow the rules, right? because you are an older player. hmm.
Now lets take hm Dwarflyncher, she is a newer player here, and hasn't been banned. But because she is new she is more likely to abuse it?
Or Gjegevey, or everyone that is not an old player?
This is not hate, just a question

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Time does not determine the trustworthiness of someone, to assume "newer" players would abuse the position simply because they have not been on the server as long as you would simply not be a correct assumption. On a note about police being "To op" the bank is being robbed every forty minutes like clockwork if the police were too overpowered this would not be happening.

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The proposed list is:
All the people above.
@XxSnowBearxX @Rykoh @_Ender09_ @EnderPoop @Jabu @InfernoW1nd
I would disagree with this I don't think all the players are old. Ender 09 use to be former Swat Leader but he isn't very active. There are other players, tho not old are pretty good at pvp. I wouldn't say they aboose, most of them haven't been banned or has gotten in trouble with staff. They follow the rules and are pretty good at pvp.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I would disagree with this I don't think all the players are old. Ender 09 use to be former Swat Leader but he isn't very active. There are other players, tho not old are pretty good at pvp. I wouldn't say they aboose, most of them haven't been banned or has gotten in trouble with staff. They follow the rules and are pretty good at pvp.
Is infernow1nd an old player? Did he change his name?

Reactions: Tricoh