SWAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
It wouldn’t be fair if you only made older members Swat...
But there are loads of you guys who have gotten banned *cough EnderPoop here*
Having some sort of test similar to the police would be helpful but if it was a lot more strict and monitored by higher staff... or the Minister of Security...

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

It wouldn’t be fair if you only made older members Swat...
But there are loads of you guys who have gotten banned *cough EnderPoop here*
Having some sort of test similar to the police would be helpful but if it was a lot more strict and monitored by higher staff... or the Minister of Security...
Not suggesting that really. It’d start off with older players. Plus everyone makes mistakes :p I haven’t been banned for 3 months now :9

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
He joined around August 2017. He's not been here as long as jabu and enderport. He use to be GreatEmCehGama
That's what I thought... I have been around since February and don't know the name lol

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Okey so you guys are old players and have OP weapons compared to most people and you guys wan't to become an rank in the server so you guys can kill freely? Maybe thats the reason Staff skips this forum post.......

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
hm lol, Inferno is not an old player+ YOU just mentioned the persons that are your friends. Actually I would not think any of the guys you have said, should be one, they would me more likely to abuse it

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Don't question me and I won't begin to question you. For your information, it's a long running joke I have with the cops, where me and marsh try and trap them.
Try and succeed D: lmao

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Don't question me and I won't begin to question you. For your information, it's a long running joke I have with the cops, where me and marsh try and trap them.
not with all the cops, it is very annoying and most of the people suggested cannot be trusted. Tbh this is a bad idea to put cops out of business cus you don't like us

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I’m sorry but it’s all just for fun. I’d pay the cop the money they’d lose if they died (not pooper here)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I mean sure fun trolling cops we are the dicks of sociaty but to sugest that you and your old friends are good to be murderers without consequense is having real balls ir being really stupid. Just male a pvp area if you wanne kill

D

Deleted member 832

I mean sure fun trolling cops we are the dicks of sociaty but to sugest that you and your old friends are good to be murderers without consequense is having real balls ir being really stupid. Just male a pvp area if you wanne kill
Swat in the real world are allowed to kill, you’re calling us weak and dishonourable, really?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah lets go for rl cus murdering someone with a sword and paying 500$ is just like rl. But even if we are doing rl still i see no argument against my post