Status
Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Ciao amico!

My name is Tammy and I'd like to (re)apply for architect, as I previously resigned from it, but really regret my decision :oops:

Let's get goinnn'!

Your current in game name: rainingemotions

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No, but I can get it if needed.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): /plot home 12 (Right at the back of it, and all the builds that are there :rolleyes:)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Hmm, exterior to be honest, it lets me express my creativity in buildings the way I want them, and how I like them :bow:

How much time do you tend to build each week?: Maybe around 3 hours to a day :confused: I really enjoy it and school doesn't give me a lot of homework anymore sooo, I build :)

Grazie per aver letto!

Bye luvs!:love:

:bcoffee:

T

Trump15024

Ciao amico!

My name is Tammy and I'd like to (re)apply for architect, as I previously resigned from it, but really regret my decision :oops:

Let's get goinnn'!

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No, but I can get it if needed.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): /plot home 12 (Right at the back of it, and all the builds that are there :rolleyes:)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Hmm, exterior to be honest, it lets me express my creativity in buildings the way I want them, and how I like them :bow:

How much time do you tend to build each week?: Maybe around 3 hours to a day :confused: I really enjoy it and school doesn't give me a lot of homework anymore sooo, I build :)

Grazie per aver letto!

Yes! I hope you get re-accepted you were one of the best archs and you truly loved your job! Hope to see you back as an arch!

Reactions: laggynab

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Ciao amico!

Let's get goinnn'!

Grazie per aver letto!

Good luck

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
good luck i remember when i got you to build for me a few times back before you were ever an arch and were working for a company

Status
Not open for further replies.