Tammy's Introduce Yourself!

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Okay, I forgot to do this before sooo, here it goes :cooler:

Hi! My name is Tammy, I'm 11 years old. My birthday is on the 20th of August (I'm the baby of my year, yet taller than most of my friends roflmao). I love art and design technology! I am the schools art teacher actually ;) I'm also British! (My accent is bootyful :love:)

Thank you so much for reading this (VERY SHORT) Intro of me, even though you might already know me as i'm very active on MCCities :laugh:

Goodbye friends! And Tune into my status for Quotes everyday! (PM me your fav quotes and it might get in :cool:)

Luv ya <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Turkey

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Okay, I forgot to do this before sooo, here it goes :love:

Hi! My name is Tammy, I'm 11 years old. My birthday is on the 20th of August (I'm the baby of my year, yet taller than most of my friends roflmao). I love art and design technology! I am the schools art teacher actually ;)

Thank you so much for reading this (VERY SHORT) Intro of me, even though you might already know me as i'm very active on MCCities :laugh:

Goodbye friends! And Tune into my status for Quotes everyday! (PM me your fav quotes and it might get in :cool:)

Luv ya <3
Just 4 months late :cry:;)

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
I've had the pleasure to talk to you a bit here and there, even though you've been here for a few months, welcome!