Case Closed Tank destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkeil

Jun 8, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? RalphConeIII
2. What are your claims/accusations? He killed my 20,000$ tank right when I got it
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I forgot to save the screenshots i took and i dont know how to get chatlogs

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Chat logs can be gotten by going into options (in minecraft) > resource packs > open resource pack folder > .minecraft > screenshots > and then find the screenshot, and upload it to imgur.com and post it here. We don't accept chat logs for court cases, so if you don't have screens there isn't much we can do.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
rlly it should be allowed as the vehicles are pretty cheap and people would have absurd amount of vehicles if it cant be destroyed. You cant sue for breakage of vehicles also

123jackattack

rlly it should be allowed as the vehicles are pretty cheap and people would have absurd amount of vehicles if it cant be destroyed. You cant sue for breakage of vehicles also
Yeah he is right if you use a vehicle any where you are using it at your own risk like you can't bring a take into a pvp battle and expect people not to shoot it

H

Heather

Vehicles in McCities can be destroyed by general wear and tear just like vehicles in real life. I'm sorry that this happened but over time you will need to replace your vehicles especially if you drive them in areas with fighting or drive a bit recklessly. Case closed with no action taken.

Reactions: Deleted member 832
Status
Not open for further replies.