Denied Teacher application

loreleilea

Oct 9, 2017
A galaxy far far away...
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? My username is loreleilea.

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) I would like to be the lunch lady or a interior design teacher.

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) I am a citizen.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? I would give them 2 warnings and if they don't stop after that I would ask them to leave the class.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) I do not. I possibly could get one.

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) I am in eastern time zone.

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to be a teacher so I can make an impact on the server and I love to help people.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. I agree. I will be a good role model for those on the server. Hope I can be your new teacher or lunch lady.

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
Sorry I’ve chosen to deny your application due to your job selection as interior design teacher is not that probable please feel free to reapply with different job selections in one week

Reactions: Powerfull