Denied Teacher application

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
1. What is your Minecraft username: Username is ThatOneGuy4205 but my current nickname is That_One_Festive_Guy

2. What subjects do you want to teach? I would really like to teach something like ICT/IT/Computer Science as I am studying computer science at university level in real life and would love to share my knowledge with other players. Otherwise, maybe something like food tech

3. What is you rank on the server? Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? I would have a system like this: first warning, simple telling off; second warning, a stern warning and informing them of the fact that they could be sent to the office; third/final warning, sent to the office

5. Do you have a discord account? Yes, my name on Discord is ThatOneGuy69

6. What timezone are you in? I am in Pacific time zone

7. Why do you want to become a teacher? It would be a good experience to share the knowledge that I have learned with the other players on the server, and because I've studied Computer science and food technology at a high level I can give the other players a taste of what they might expect when they go to study at a high level. Also, I have teaching experience in real life, as I worked as an IT support worker for the adult education section of my local school

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? Being a teacher is all about setting an example to your students by being responsible for your students and how they learn. I agree to be a god role model as I want to be a good example of a teacher and not one that breaks the rules of the server or even breaks the law

Thank you for considering my application

Reactions: Ashnxkko and Tricoh

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
This application has been denied due to your job selections already being filled we already have a computer tech teacher and a good teacher please reapply in a week with new job selections