Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello! I hope your having a wonderful day :D

So i have 2 suggestions :D

1. One set classroom for teachers, insted of changing classroom every time, teachers could stay in one classroom. Each classroom is different and it would be very helpful to plan lessons if we could stay in 1 classroom
2. Letting teachers edit their rooms, This would be VERY helpful for teachers like me who use crafting tables. We could put item frames on the board to represent a crafting table, then place materials in the item frames to show the recipe :D This would make teaching A LOT easier

Thanks for your time! Have a great rest of your day :D

T

Trump15024

Hello! I hope your having a wonderful day :D

So i have 2 suggestions :D

1. One set classroom for teachers, insted of changing classroom every time, teachers could stay in one classroom. Each classroom is different and it would be very helpful to plan lessons if we could stay in 1 classroom
2. Letting teachers edit their rooms, This would be VERY helpful for teachers like me who use crafting tables. We could put item frames on the board to represent a crafting table, then place materials in the item frames to show the recipe :D This would make teaching A LOT easier

Thanks for your time! Have a great rest of your day :D
Yep I agree and how about teacher commands

Reactions: Laurel

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
These were both things we tried previously and did not work well. Both for the school process as a whole and the griefing of the school building.
xD I was just about to post this ;w; but yes, teacher commands would end up being abused, even if it is not by the sr teachers, all people would pay D:

Reactions: Laurel