The Lag

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So im pretty much every player gets tickeed of whenever the server lags. Yeah I get it its annoying. So recently I found out the cause of part of the lag which is the farmer in /warp farm. I discovered it months ago but the staff didnt really mind it back then. But anyways I reported it to leanne a few days ago so this is why our farmer has been blocked and disabled. *sigh* someone actually spammed it right before and bothered to test it and really ticked me off.

So what causes the server to lag, for me I think what causes Mccities specifically to lag is spamming of commands. So if any of you know what a command block is, it can be powered by redstone and it will do a certain command, this is similar to our Farmer entity. Whenever you click him he sends a message and knowing players who farm till their inventory is full then they spam selling crops to the farmer it really lags.
So what else is more proof to why it lags, well if any of you have sf broken machine, yeah the fatmer is a major cause of this. So the farmer and Stinky NcGee are both considerd entities and use armor stands. A lot of things do from our slimefun electricity to gps to nodes to hologram projectors to vehicles to even entities thats why sometimes our nodes die cause I think the armor stand only has a certain limit or something gets messed up in the system causing it to extremely lag and kill other armor stands sometimes. So as a regular sf user, my nodes always die sometimes 2 times a day and its located in the world NewCity where the farm is located as well. Thats pretty much why it kills the armor stands there more often. So hopefully reports slow down now. I believe there are other causes to lagging and other problems but if any of you know of a spammable entity such as the Farmer which could cause extreme lag, not Stinky Nc Gee, he isnt spammable since he opens a hotbar not spams msges and really makes it lag.

So if any of you know of any entity thats spammable and could cause major lag, please tell me I can go check it out and see if it could be a cause to lag and no Stinky NcGee dosent cause the lag, the farmer only as of now. I do now know the other causes but the Farmer is one of them.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Anything with armour stands causes lag: vehicles, some sf machines, hologram projectors etc. If I go to the mall and face towards it then away my FPS increases by like 150% then looking at it cos all the holograms

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well atleast we can lessen it by killing the farmer, cause he causes major lag. Thats computer lag i think when the frames cant catch up.

Reactions: Powerfull