The New Island

D

Deleted member 832

Hello everyone,

I'm here to announce that the new Ender Island is almost finished. It will include slime fun areas, 2 castles and numerous homes for my closest friends. I'm here to invite everyone who has played for over 6 months to my celebration party on the New Island, which will be held in Windsor Castle, the main castle. The old island has provided so many players with memories and joy, once being the old vigilante hq and my personal home, it's truly saddening to see it go. I'm also planning a goodbye party for the whole server, where we will watch the island get absorbed into the server history from above, from the old Star Alliance platform. If you can help me with the party or finishing off the castle, due to Marie now being inactive, I'd really appreciate if you sent me a PM

Thanks,
Ender

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm here to announce that the new Ender Island is almost finished. It will include slime fun areas, 2 castles and numerous homes for my closest friends. I'm here to invite everyone who has played for over 6 months to my celebration party on the New Island, which will be held in Windsor Castle, the main castle. The old island has provided so many players with memories and joy, once being the old vigilante hq and my personal home, it's truly saddening to see it go. I'm also planning a goodbye party for the whole server, where we will watch the island get absorbed into the server history from above, from the old Star Alliance platform. If you can help me with the party or finishing off the castle, due to Marie now being inactive, I'd really appreciate if you sent me a PM

Thanks,
Ender
Xd thanks to your hot manager. Dont you want to place the island in creative so its memories will live? The tunnels are still alive. And Update were very close to making it fully private. Thanks to @Optic for selling the last enderhouse on the island and to @Pegasus to donating some plots to be unregioned. I would also want to thank @Izzie for unregioning the plots. Were almsot done unregioning everything were left with 4 plots left to be unregioned.
Storageplot-1 which will soon be taken for being empty for so long
And 3 marshville buildings that will be unregioned, once we get a hold of it. We were pretty hopeless in unregioning all the plots on the island at first but we got pretty far to it. We need someone who can finish the Ender Island. We will give you a plaque and recognition on the Island for Helping make the new Ender Island possible to be made as long as cash. The theme is mostly medeival, tho we would need someone with more of a gothic or medieval style and if your good at terraforming we would gladly accept you as well as we need some trees park and some builds on a bit hilly terrain.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I’d be up for a lil bit of terraforming ;) But keep in mind, I’m basically dead and lose track of what I’m doing pretty easily recently... oh well. Hmu if you do need any help on weekends

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I’d be up for a lil bit of terraforming ;) But keep in mind, I’m basically dead and lose track of what I’m doing pretty easily recently... oh well. Hmu if you do need any help on weekends
Well have a bon fire with your head on the stick

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Ender
Pstttt. Ender.
Can I haz a castle? You owe me a hella lotta money ;x; (600k or something worth in plots)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Pstttt. Ender.
Can I haz a castle? You owe me a hella lotta money ;x; (600k or something worth in plots)
Castles are more expensive thattsss ma castle but ofc ill have the royal bonfire with a huge stick for marshmallows to be roasted. Marsh enderwill pay up for the money he owes you after were done transferring the new island + a house on the island, not regioned but a house you can live in