The Smart Watch War between the two leading companies of Apple and Banana/Microsoft

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Since when do you get to decide what can be done? In all seriousness this takes things to far, and it is very apparent that you are attempting to create drama. The very statement that sf items being copied is plagiarism is outrageous. If this was applied to all of Mc Cities every single restaurant and business would be gone. You can not simply state what is against the rules without the consent of others. In what way would I would actually be punished if I decided to copy your business idea completely? I can assure you that there would be no fine of $100,000. Also how would you know if you were a leading company? It seems to me that you just talk up and argue the most. I agree with most players that everyone in this business "war" has gotten out of hand for something of a game. I hope this doesn't sound to mean, but everyone need to take a chill pill, no, a lot of chill pills.
I'm not exactly sure where this all came from either xD

Gabriel and I have our differences, but we know (and make sure with each other) that it's just a game, but some people are taking it too seriously. I would advise anyone in both parties / newer ones to all have a 'peace treaty' for now (sticking with the war theme lol).

If this continues, I'll just be sitting in the back spreading my allergies .... *achoo*

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@katepls I think we need to take action
Time for JiggleButts to rise -- Hear me out world, remember this name; It's the name of the upcoming company that will demolish you all.
We will prevail
Lmao I'm scared...

Reactions: Coban

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
@katepls I think we need to take action
Time for JiggleButts to rise -- Hear me out world, remember this name; It's the name of the upcoming company that will demolish you all.
We will prevail
Yes JiggleButts need to rise
I would like to buy stock in JiggleButts, how about 50.0000000000000000000000000000000001%?

Reactions: Powerfull and Coban

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
I dont think its that rlly, turkey everyone wants to be the topdog these days and i guess he feels he wants to give it a shot on thr top dog or the boss of the company so let him be but i said he can make a sub bussiness inside tigercorp that will be giving services and goods
It may not be too hard to get into Microsoft, but, for people with annoying parents, it may be hard to stay in Microsoft, as you have to be online 4 hours a week. I'll try my best.

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Ok so I think this is getting really serious and I really want to make my own company so here,
I will created a company, we will be google(or some other Tech company). Currently I am the Owner/creator. I am friends with both cp42 and purpleturkey, I really don't want this company to ruin our friendship but I feel like Microsoft is to hard to get into, and Apple is a scam. I don't want this to turn into a rivalry.
I am looking for people who are willing to work with me. I do pay my people and I am constantly on. If you would like a spot at Google then msg me in game or on forums.
Also we will be selling smart watches and other accessories. Coming soon!

Thanks,
Ironwarrior720
While I will probably keep my Banana job, I could assist Google through the Start a Company fund and other stuff

Reactions: Powerfull