The Sun is Blocked!

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Problem: I have an energized solar generator on the plot a129, however it won't work day or night. I can put down the generator on other plots near there (a127 and a126) and it will work just fine.

I have a suspicion this is due to the building having been transferred from creative?

I would really like to be able to use a solar generator on this plot, especially given the resources it took to make the energized one.

Thank you for the support!

Attachments

Reactions: laggynab

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Problem: I have an energized solar generator on the plot a129, however it won't work day or night. I can put down the generator on other plots near there (a127 and a126) and it will work just fine.

I have a suspicion this is due to the building having been transferred from creative?

I would really like to be able to use a solar generator on this plot, especially given the resources it took to make the energized one.

Thank you for the support!
The solar generator must have a direct vertical column with no block obstructing it. If there isn't anything above it, I would recommend putting it on an elevated platform away from any technical blocks (besides the capacitor and regulator), as to reduce any interference. Also make sure that it is a solar generator and not a solar panel because a panel will generate no energy.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Btw I just put the generators higher up, on the roof. That solved the problem, at least so that the generators can function. Still weird that they wouldn't work at ground level, however it is no longer a problem.

Reactions: Power