Case Closed These Damn Cops are on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? Echo_33 and TheFaboo1
2. What are your claims/accusations? Echo_33 uses TheFaboo1 to help her jail us. So me and wyndplayz are annoying police officer echo_33 by shooting her so echo_33 runs to us and TheFaboo1, marry tps and starts attacking us. The first time I was clueless where thefaboo1 came from but then, later on realize they were married. So she ran back to arrest us again and this time TheFaboo1 marry tped again and I see her with a grandpa walking stick running to us turning around from the back. It made sense to me that Echo_33 was using TheFaboo1 to hit us with a grandpa walking stick so we would get closer to echo_33 and she could arrest us. Also Echo_33 doesn't arrest TheFaboo1 for hitting us with a Enchanted Weapon, clearly stated in the police guide that hitting someone with a enchanted weapon is jail for assault. Most of all this is abuse, using the advantage of marry tp to make her friend arrest us is kinda abuse. @ImZenix_ can confirm as they did the same to him to. I believe that he was able to record this. I am sure this is no coincidence as it happened 3 times, 2 times on me once on zenix.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? If zenix recorded it I believe he will post it here.

Reactions: Powerfull and Izzie

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I will deal with this and tell him this is not okay. I don't need the video, and if I do I will message Zenix. Thank you for taking time to create this court case. Please tell me when it happens again.
Case closed.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.