Not open for further replies.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
totqlly
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
SF food, gym (would be fun :D), building, or if not taken, police rules and also french because i live in canada, but i'd rather not teach beyond this subject.
3. What is your rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen/ police
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I would tell them to stop the bad behavior as a warning. If they continue again after my first warning, i would send them straight to the office
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Ofc i have too :p Basic Af#6220
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Eastern standard time
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Well i would like to have like a side job then police (i love police just its kinda boring after like 3 hours of jailing ahah) and I love socializing and teaching in general (I like to explain unclear subjects to my friends when they don't understand). Having to be able to socialize with other gamers as students and teaching them is definitely a great experience for me.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
of course i agree to be a good role model as a teacher. I often tend to act "silly" in msgs and makes me sound very young, but if i get this job i will assure to use my mature "side" to be a good model and respect all the rules.In case: rep: 270 (cz of jailing :-:)

EDIT:hope i make it ahah

Last edited:
Reactions: Power and Powerfull

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Denied, no rooms left for teaching, my apologises

Status
Not open for further replies.